Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: SBC Championship attendance and score

Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Prediction:

Cajuns win 28-27 in front of 33,000 fans on a last second 24 yard field goal from Snyder that bounces off the right upright and goes in!
    So we have 25 before the kick? Hope it’s not cause we missed 3 XP!

2. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

I have a feeling general admission is selling like crazy. Box office just told me they’ve sold way more than a normal game’s worth of tickets.

I no longer have a good feeling about this one. Napiers comments make me feel like his mind is already in Florida and he's letting assistant coaches step-up. I see where he's been talking to recruits and coaches which makes me think he his planning less here. With assistants scrambling for there own job, I think we lose big tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see us being prepared with all the distinctions.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I no longer have a good feeling about this one. Napiers comments make me feel like his mind is already in Florida and he's letting assistant coaches step-up. I see where he's been talking to recruits and coaches which makes me think he his planning less here. With assistants scrambling for there own job, I think we lose big tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see us being prepared with all the distinctions.
    To which comments are you referring?

5. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

A little bird told me today quite the opposite . . . That he was doing virtually nothing Florida and was completely focused on the SCG and going out a winner . . . But that he had a flight out to Florida immediately after the game

6. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Your bird seems to be a stool pigeon. Always telling secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    A little bird told me today quite the opposite . . . That he was doing virtually nothing Florida and was completely focused on the SCG and going out a winner . . . But that he had a flight out to Florida immediately after the game
    So he won’t stay and celebrate with his team and staff? Just get on a plane?

8. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    So he won’t stay and celebrate with his team and staff? Just get on a plane?
    Yep

He could get on a plane at 10PM after celebrating for three hours.

10. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    He could get on a plane at 10PM after celebrating for three hours.
    He is already giving us a week that most don’t give. He has a team to recruit too in Florida.

Yep
    So he can get to Gainesville just in time for a Saturday night news conference at 11 PM. I'm sure that's the way Gator fans want to meet their new head coach.

12. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So he can get to Gainesville just in time for a Saturday night news conference at 11 PM. I'm sure that's the way Gator fans want to meet their new head coach.
    The more you post the less we know . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Your bird seems to be a stool pigeon. Always telling secrets.
    Impossible secrets. Even Riley didn't do that & he was on the run after a loss.

Yep
    You need a new bird

https://twitter.com/BeGatorsToday/st...667052549?s=20

The more you post the less we know . . .
    Do you ever think about the lack of thought you put into your posts? SBC game starts at 2:30. It won't end until at least 6:00 central. They will have a post game ceremony. That's at least another half hour. Then IF he was leaving right then, you're taking about another half hour to tell his guys good bye & then another half hour to the air port because of traffic. He has to board & taxi the runway. That puts him 8:00 CST leaving Lafayette. 90 minutes in the air & a time zone change puts him in Gainesville no earlier than 10:30 EST. Do you really want to continue to debate the issue?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information