Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

Didn’t read this thread, glad I didn’t because I would have posted some nasty comments in game! We won, get home, watch film and get better.

Our goals are still ahead of us. I will say this, AState defense never gave up, I thought we broke their spirits several times tonight.

Geaux Cajuns!!

Geezus, my nerves are SHOT!!!!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana at Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That will take him some time, everybody at his party are focused on their IPhones and RP . . .
    Yeah reminder. Brice had a worse game last week than Levi had this week. And we won. Some need to stop with the week by week knee jerk reactions. Levi’s greatest game tonight would have been 0-0 with 97 handoffs. Coach quit the cute stuff. Any pass behind the line of scrimmage should be a 15 yard penalty for ____ing me off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaC View Post
    3/4 conference games left are at home all against teams with losing records.

12/4 is looking nice.
    Wait, just because they have losing records, does not mean anything with the way this team plays against them.

Too close for my liking but we won and that is all that counts. We have been on the other end of many of them and had our hearts broken. All wins are cherished. Give credit to Ark. St., they played hard and probably played their best game this year.

6. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana at Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Wait, just because they have losing records, does not mean anything with the way this team plays against them.
    Well, it kind of does.

.....we won. It was Fugly at times but we won on road in Jonesboro.

Rare thing happened......I thought the refs were decent tonight, we earned those flags on D.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Yeah reminder. Brice had a worse game last week than Levi had this week. And we won. Some need to stop with the week by week knee jerk reactions. Levi’s greatest game tonight would have been 0-0 with 97 handoffs. Coach quit the cute stuff. Any pass behind the line of scrimmage should be a 15 yard penalty for ____ing me off!!!
    People can see with their own eyes what's happening. The team won, but the QB kept it close.

10. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana at Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Stop it, that guy will play on Sundays

/s JMV

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Didn’t read this thread, glad I didn’t because I would have posted some nasty comments in game! We won, get home, watch film and get better.

Our goals are still ahead of us. I will say this, AState defense never gave up, I thought we broke their spirits several times tonight.

Geaux Cajuns!!
    Ditto a win is a win

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    It was a GREAT call. Before the timeout, Napier saw EXACTLY how Ark State would adjust to us going under center. The DE moved down into a B gap giving the tackle an easy down block on the quick pitch.

The stat after the game where the only other programs that have won 27 times or more in their last 31 games are Ohio St, Oklahoma, Alabama and LOUISIANA.

What an accomplishment by Coach Napier, his staff and the players.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Here's the stinker number of the night...flagged 7 times...6 gave up first downs. I'm sure that will be addressed.
    They gave it the old college try. Now they have to report back to the conference that they couldn’t get a W for stAte.

14. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana at Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    They gave it the old college try. Now they have to report back to the conference that they couldn’t get a W for stAte.
    Two nights in a row they have tried and have failed.

Every Cajun fan loves the win and every Cajun fan appreciates the win. The team/coaches and the game can still be critiqued. The Cajuns did not play very well against a really bad team, and it's ok to expect them to play better.

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information