Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Only solution

Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    if those I debate with are too weak to take the debate, they are certainly free to use the ignore button . . .
    If you actually engaged in "intellectually honest" debate, you would be a much more enjoyable poster. You don't debate, you argue in its lowest form.

. . . so now we are going to talk about feelings . . . how weak are we really as a fan base . . .
    You get upset about backwards caps. How weak are you if that offends you?

3. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns1 View Post
    You get upset about backwards caps. How weak are you if that offends you?
    . . .it does not offend me . . . I just suggested that it would be a more professional look for the podcast . . . and feelings turned it into a mandatory effect of the show . . . time cures all and now you see no backwards hats . . . until the next show, I'm sure . . .

4. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    If you actually engaged in "intellectually honest" debate, you would be a much more enjoyable poster. You don't debate, you argue in its lowest form.
    . . . you have become one of my favorite posters . . . I suggest that an open view to the things I post will show that they are the most intellectually honest on this site, however, because I tend to buck the system here, they may not be accepted that way . . . but I will never stop to exercise my fandom in a way to be a shinning star on behalf of Louisiana, its players and its coaches when it is deemed that they are not receiving a fair shake here . . . if that is a problem, so be it . . .

5. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Lafayette would still be mailing out redlight camera tickets from that Australian company if they had adopted your no discussion stance on what can be improved around Louisiana Athletics.

jmo
    . . .you see, this right here is part of the problem . . . at no point have I ever suggested that there should be "no discussion" on any issue, but you just posted it . . . I am for full discussion, but some here don't want the counterpoint . . . shut up and listen to the suck is what has been told to this board today and now, even you are joining in . . .

6. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

. . . pot meet kettle . . . in all seriousness, how many fans do you believe you have turned away from Louisiana sports with negative and toxic takes on RP and RR . . . how many fans have you acquired for Louisiana with that take . . . do you really believe that the “preach the suck” theme that the RR boys have been on for some time now does more to attract new fans or solidifies in potential new fans that Louisiana sucks so why bother . . . and it’s not just the RR guys, RP posters have generally been so high on the suck of the last couple years it’s a wonder that anyone shows up to any Cajuns events and that anyone donates to Cajun athletic causes . . . let us know . . .
    hey RR boys . . . here is how I started it . . . very professional and low keyed . . . but I have never received a heartfelt response, only attacks by you guys . . . so the thread has evolved into what it has . . . I challenge you to sit down and view your last podcast and give an intellectually response to the above and anything else you have seen in this thread . . .

7. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

hey RR boys . . . here is how I started it . . . very professional and low keyed . . . but I have never received a heartfelt response, only attacks by you guys . . . so the thread has evolved into what it has . . . I challenge you to sit down and view your last podcast and give an intellectually response to the above and anything else you have seen in this thread . . .
    I challenge you to touch your own toes.

We stand by what we discuss on the show, 100%. To answer your question, our content is consumed by thousands of people every single week. Our audio alone has been consumed by over 55k unique listeners, which means NEW people. We’ve been told on countless occasions, “the only reason I still follow the cajuns is because of RR.” Every year, we ask for Spotify wraps to see who and where our listeners are. We’ve received hundreds of messages all over the WORLD, not just the US. Our social channels get more traffic than the official school channels more often than not. We have been contacted by current and former coaches, players, alumni and administrators because of the content we produce, THANKING US and begging us not to quit.

We’ve cultivated rivalries and friendships with conference fanbases and instate programs, including your beloved TSAB. We’ve been featured on Outkick, Sports Illustrated, Saturdays Down South, Reddit, every local radio and TV station (that covers sports) in Lafayette, ESPN, BigGameBoomer, GameDay and Phil Steele. We’ve interviewed NYT best sellers, CBS/ESPN/FOX contributors and PxP. I could go on…

Literally the only people that ever speak negatively about the community we’ve empowered is you and the dolts at the highest levels of the Rebounder Club, and the majority of that is due to Miguez being an idiot at a tailgate one time.

So to answer your question -
    Ragin Review fans created: THOUSANDS
    Ragin Review fans run off: all the right ones

While you were running to Baton Rouge every weekend, we were building a platform. So my counter question is, WTF have YOU done for this program, Mr. Reinhardt Patsy?

8. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Old man hollering at clouds again.
    We have never ever once sought to “create a narrative.” We would not have survived that way. What we have done is reflect what the fanbase was talking about at the time and discussed it on the show. That has been the formula from day 1 and it has worked very well.

You, as Robe said often, are like the majority and think correction is criticism. And your betters send you here, like many others, to attempt to clean up their mess. Transparent as always.

I’ll leave you with this. On two occasions, we went hard in the opposite direction of the fanbase. We implored people to give Bob support going into the 2021 tournament and we explained that Mike Des could actually be one of the most important hires in our history and he deserved our support. On both accounts, we received plenty of blowback. But we stuck to our convictions. I don’t recall you supporting us during those times. No, the only time you show up here is to cause division and seek attention. You hide behind this laughable false sense of virtue. You live in a world where you’re some guiding light of reason.

You’re just a miserable old dude with a weird TSAB complex that gets his jollies off attacking the only real fans we have left.
    1. I post almost exclusively in lower case letter so that there is absolutely no indication of hollering.

2. Nobody has sent me here. I post out of my support for Louisiana. Sorry if you don't appreciate my fandom.

3. I am not sure how much harder I could be on support for CMD and just fairness for BM.

4. I am not the one who was attempting to film a fan at the Cajuns baseball games and came on here to post that I was staring at your wife when I turn around to talk to some of my best friends and Cajun fans who just happen to sit in the row right behind me, or to talk to Boomer who also sits a couple rows behind me.

3. I am not miserable at all. That is a false perception on your part. But I really seem to make you the most miserable person on the planet when I attempt to address Cajun issues and happen to feel differently than you.

4. Pretty magnanimous of you to believe you are one of the ONLY REAL FANS WE HAVE LEFT . . . YES, ALL CAPS . . .

See you at baseball . . .

Wrong. Go look at my post history. You started it with me.

10. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

I challenge you to touch your own toes.

We stand by what we discuss on the show, 100%. To answer your question, our content is consumed by thousands of people every single week. Our audio alone has been consumed by over 55k unique listeners, which means NEW people. We’ve been told on countless occasions, “the only reason I still follow the cajuns is because of RR.” Every year, we ask for Spotify wraps to see who and where our listeners are. We’ve received hundreds of messages all over the WORLD, not just the US. Our social channels get more traffic than the official school channels more often than not. We have been contacted by current and former coaches, players, alumni and administrators because of the content we produce, THANKING US and begging us not to quit.

We’ve cultivated rivalries and friendships with conference fanbases and instate programs, including your beloved TSAB. We’ve been featured on Outkick, Sports Illustrated, Saturdays Down South, Reddit, every local radio and TV station (that covers sports) in Lafayette, ESPN, BigGameBoomer, GameDay and Phil Steele. We’ve interviewed NYT best sellers, CBS/ESPN/FOX contributed and PxP. I could go on…

Literally the only people that ever speak negatively about the community we’ve empowered is you and the dolts at the highest levels of the Rebounder Club, and the majority of that is due to Miguez being an idiot at a tailgate one time.

So to answer your question -
    Ragin Review fans created: THOUSANDS
    Ragin Review fans run off: all the right ones
    . . . glad you felt the need to toot your own horn and deservedly so . . . now address the items suggested in my post . . .

11. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Wrong. Go look at my post history. You started it with me.
    . . . my recollection differs from yours . . . sorry . . .

12. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

. . . glad you felt the need to toot your own horn and deservedly so . . . now address the items suggested in my post . . .
    You see folks, this is why it’s a waste of time to engage with this imbecile.

13. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

You see folks, this is why it’s a waste of time to engage with this imbecile.
    . . . true to form . . . divert then name call . . . you are so predictable . . .

14. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

. . . true to form . . . divert then name call . . . you are so predictable . . .
    Speaking of divert, why didn’t you answer my question?

15. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

. . . in life, preach the suck rarely has a positive impact for attraction . . . maybe I have lived in a different world than all you preach the suck advocates . . .
    Negativity? No great leader has ever focused on the weakness. This week George Washington focused on what he could do at Valley Forge and got his first major victory over the British.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information