Default Re: 2023 NOLA Bowl: Louisiana 31, Jacksonville State 34

Name:  20231217_092516.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  101.1 KB

Another angle from this morning.

Default Re: Demo party 12/11

UD2

Question for the construction folks around here. I passed by this morning and I see they are blasting the stadium with a firehose as they are demolishing. Is this to keep the dust to a minimum?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Question for the construction folks around here. I passed by this morning and I see they are blasting the stadium with a firehose as they are demolishing. Is this to keep the dust to a minimum?
    Correct

Yes they need to keep what is called "fugitive dust" under control. That's why rainy days don't shut them down.

Thank you both for the information. Today was the first time I have seen it in person. It looks almost apocalyptic. It also seems like they are moving at a really good pace at just a week in about a third of the deck is done if I had to guess. Do y’all see it taking the full 60 days?

Thank you both for the information. Today was the first time I have seen it in person. It looks almost apocalyptic. It also seems like they are moving at a really good pace at just a week in about a third of the deck is done if I had to guess. Do y’all see it taking the full 60 days?
    I know….it really is going much faster than I thought it would. I bet they’ll have the whole UD done in less than a week, if the holiday doesn’t slow em down.

10. Default Re: Demo party 12/11

Perhaps the exposed rebar isn't putting up much resistance.

They still have to do the bowl section. That should take longer because they don't have gravity working for them.

Drove by west side but didn’t get out. Work is concentrated on the north of the press box. South of press box and part of press box gone. Wind from the east, not getting out in that dust. Still hacking, I can’t get in the dust.

13. Default Re: Demo party 12/11

I can't wait for the new stadium, I'm just looking for a good fun place to hang out for three hours on a Saturday night. This should do it.

Tuesday morning

Attached Images Attached Images        

Surreal

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information