Thread: This former Ragin' Cajuns football player was just named Louisiana's principal of the year

1. People This former Ragin' Cajuns football player was just named Louisiana's principal of the year

From the time he graduated from the University of Louisiana in the spring of 2005, former Ragin’ Cajuns three-year starting center Ronnie Harvey had thoughts of returning to his old high school of Washington-Marion in Lake Charles.

Default Re: This former Ragin' Cajuns football player was just named Louisiana's principal of the year

Awesome story by Kevin Foote on Ronnie Harvey. Ronnie story is very inspirational.

Default Re: This former Ragin' Cajuns football player was just named Louisiana's principal of the year

Ronnie is a great guy . Well deserved honor

A well deserved honor for a hard working person! I am very proud of him and got quite a chuckle when he said there is no way he would wear a tigers jersey when he is honored later at lsu.

Great story. Congrats, Ronnie.

6. Default Re: This former Ragin' Cajuns football player was just named Louisiana's principal of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    Great story. Congrats, Ronnie.
    So I hope we have our UL special day for him... How bout Teacher appreciation game where all teachers are welcomed from all over (I had originally thought just Acadiana but yea why not all including retirees)... need help, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I remember Ronnie well out of LC. Undersized but a very good center.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I remember Ronnie well out of LC. Undersized but a very good center.

Thread Information