Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating

Default Tailgating

Has anyone tried to get a new tailgating spot this year? I have called RCAF a few times to get information about a spot for the upcoming season. I have left a few voicemails, but still have not received a call back. Has anyone else had this issue?

Default Re: Tailgating

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Has anyone tried to get a new tailgating spot this year? I have called RCAF a few times to get information about a spot for the upcoming season. I have left a few voicemails, but still have not received a call back. Has anyone else had this issue?
    This is normal.

Damn
    No wonder why they have attendance problems.

I called at 9:00 this morning, and left a message on Walker Rolen's voice mail. Have not received a return call yet.

I’m not too impressed with this issue.

I heard everyone left except for 2 people. If so, who is manning the ship??

Walker is the weak link in my experiences. Email Lee De Leon.

We really need an area designated for wild west, first-come, first-serve tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    We really need an area designated for wild west, first-come, first-serve tailgating.
    Stripper poles, truck bed pools and all the party favors you can handle. Sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Stripper poles, truck bed pools and all the party favors you can handle. Sounds good to me
    Exactly!

Why did they leave?

So far, i would agree with your weak link.
    Im not going to fight it. I hate to say it, but if they are this unorganized then I guess I will take my business elsewhere.

I agree. They should have free, first come first serve tailgating in TG3 near the corner of Bertrand/ Congress.

So far, i would agree with your weak link.
    Im not going to fight it. I hate to say it, but if they are this unorganized then I guess I will take my business elsewhere.
    Oh, come on cool! Don't give up, yet! What can I do to get you in a tailgating square, today?

The whole idea of PAID tailgating spots is stupid and played out. Oh, I'm gonna pay you $1k so I can cook some crawfish stew and dance like a chicken. OK. GTFOOH.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information