Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ESPN preseason rankings!

Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I’m a Cajun fan. I know that there are several people that are not Cajun fans. You know what? I’m pretty comfortable with that. 320 million + people in the U.S. I can handle that they won’t all be fans of the university I went to.

This is not the same mentality of some A and M fans I’ve met. You tell some of them that you don’t like their school or are simply fans of another school in the state and they react like you just spit in their beer. Then you tell them your a Cajun fan and they bully you with the wit of an 8th grader with a C - average.
    You're giving them too much credit. That's an insult to 8th graders with a C- average.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    You're giving them too much credit. That's an insult to 8th graders with a C- average.
    Haha. You’re right. Didn’t mean to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Borrowed the middle lines from you and pasted to in the tiger drippings. Hope you don't mind.
    LOL fine by me

And our flagship supporters showing their true colors...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...tate/96256516/

5. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Haha. You’re right. Didn’t mean to offend.
    ......I was in N O and had some folks from Tex tech going to a basketball game in BR.....I told them I pulled for a different school and mentioned that they were thus years big 12 conf champs...they were stunned when I said it wasn’t I state and when I said Louisiana they agreed!

6. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    And our flagship supporters showing their true colors...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...tate/96256516/
    wow, they run off black QBs and baseball players but have a black chancellor/prez. wow!

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    wow, they run off black QBs and baseball players but have a black chancellor/prez. wow!
    I’m surprised they have not buried/deleted the multiple threads. Not a good look at all, especially in these times of wokeness.

8. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

from 93 season to 96 season, i,e. the jake years, i.e.e the academic class of 1997, in regular season records it was only time in school history a graduating class of cajuns had a better record than the paisley and puke whos... 25-19 vs 24-19-1
    currently over the last three regular seasons we are at a dead heat of 26-8 each. time to set another school record! and if we could get an overall three game lead this season we could beat them with postseason marks included.

I have heard that the TAF is having problems, that some of the big donors have pulled out due to the woke bs from the team and from the Baton Rouge school, so their coffers may not be as deep as some would think

from 93 season to 96 season, i,e. the jake years, i.e.e the academic class of 1997, in regular season records it was only time in school history a graduating class of cajuns had a better record than the paisley and puke whos... 25-19 vs 24-19-1
    currently over the last three regular seasons we are at a dead heat of 26-8 each. time to set another school record! and if we could get an overall three game lead this season we could beat them with postseason marks included.
    Please stop

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    They didn't get there on name recognition alone. There's quite a bit of talent returning. In fact, due to budget, resources, recent success and the fact they don't have to compete against any other instate school for the rich talent pool in Louisiana (unlike the vast majority of their SEC mates), there is absolutely no reason why LSU shouldn't be at least Top 20 preseason every year.

And let's be honest, with the above advantages both monetary and lack of instate competition, they should finish Top 10 every single season. To not is a complete waste.
    This is what I have been saying for many years: if I were an lsu fan I'd be very PO'd about their ROI.

12. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    This is what I have been saying for many years: if I were an lsu fan I'd be very PO's about their ROI.
    great point. too bad the rankings couldnt factor budgets and what not in to the equation and reward those who do more with le$$

Think we have a 31ragin97 sighting..."noone" will confirm...

14. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

when did prior season win-loss records become a forbidden topic?

15. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

its almost as if some on here expect other posters to spend more time proofreading every post than the flagship spends proofreading coach’s contracts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information