Thread: Sounds like

Default Sounds like

Name:  marleyin.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  57.4 KB

am i the only one who thinks of this every time i hear his name?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Bob Marlin is the best

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Name:  marleyin.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  57.4 KB

am i the only one who thinks of this every time i hear his name?
    Sorry Shasta, but that image does not come to mind when I hear his name. Practice your photoshop skills, my friend, that picture looks like a man in severe pain being eaten by dreadlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Sorry Shasta, but that image does not come to mind when I hear his name. Practice your photoshop skills, my friend, that picture looks like a man in severe pain being eaten by dreadlocks.
    i know its bad i threw it together in 5 minutes, interestingly enough if you google image search bob marlin you get a few bob marley pics

i know its bad i threw it together in 5 minutes, interestingly enough if you google image search bob marlin you get a few bob marley pics
    Shasta, you ARE the man!. I really enjoyed your 'geaux cajuns' pics. Those were classic! thanks

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Don't take offense Shasta. At least you have photoshop skills. And I too loved those Geaux Cajuns pics. I just couldn't believe all of the famous people at all of those famous events actually got a hold of our signs.

Thread Information