Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Football next year

UL Football Football next year

From collegefootballnews.com

Sun Belt - It'll once again be one of college football's most interesting races all eight teams having a shot. 2005 newcomers FIU and Florida Atlantic should be better, while North Texas will find its groove again after struggling with its offense last year. The best team should be . UL Lafayette

It isn't much, but hey, Cajun fever is spreading!

UL Football Re: Football next year

Quote Originally Posted by ISUCajunfan
    From collegefootballnews.com

Sun Belt - It'll once again be one of college football's most interesting races all eight teams having a shot. 2005 newcomers FIU and Florida Atlantic should be better, while North Texas will find its groove again after struggling with its offense last year. The best team should be . UL Lafayette

It isn't much, but hey, Cajun fever is spreading!
    And thanks for helping to spread it!!

Default Re: Football next year

We have so mcuh talent back off of last years team that I think we have what it takes to run the table in the conference. When winnable OOC games such as Houston, Ohio, and Eastern Michigan I look forward to this year mroe than any other. Houston will be a very tough team with a QB similar to Babb and a lot of speed at WR. Ohio will be very well coached by Frank Solich.you might remember him from Nebraska where he won but not enough to stay at a program that demands perfection every year. Eastern Michigan lost a lot of players on a solid offense. Also Texas A&M although they lose a lot of players they have a very talented QB to step in for them. You might remember that QB because he is the one that took it to teh National Champion Texas. LSU is the only game I really do not look forward to this year. I understand why we play the money games and I have better start excepting them because they aren't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    We have so mcuh talent back off of last years team that I think we have what it takes to run the table in the conference. When winnable OOC games such as Houston, Ohio, and Eastern Michigan I look forward to this year mroe than any other. Houston will be a very tough team with a QB similar to Babb and a lot of speed at WR. Ohio will be very well coached by Frank Solich.you might remember him from Nebraska where he won but not enough to stay at a program that demands perfection every year. Eastern Michigan lost a lot of players on a solid offense. Also Texas A&M although they lose a lot of players they have a very talented QB to step in for them. You might remember that QB because he is the one that took it to teh National Champion Texas. LSU is the only game I really do not look forward to this year. I understand why we play the money games and I have better start excepting them because they aren't going anywhere.
    I too am looking forward to next year. I think we have the talent to do exactly what you are saying.

But don't be so down on the LSU game I am looking forward to that game more than any others. As long as we don't get anybody hurt, whatever we do will be an improvement over the 2002 game. Even if we get demolished, the fact that I can walk on that campus with my Vermillion and White and pi_ _ off the idiot LSU fans makes me smile. LOL and see you at DUMB A!@ Valley.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Football next year

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    LSU is the only game I really do not look forward to this year. I understand why we play the money games and I have better start excepting them because they aren't going anywhere.
    If we lose by less than 17 pts, I consider that a victory for the Cajuns. Do remember though, that LSU was only up on Appalacian St. by 20 something this year at the half. I'm not saying we'll win, but our chance still exists. Besides, when was the last time we could walk into Tiger stadium as proud fans of the defending champion Ragin Cajuns? Never. I, for one, will be leading the pack and welcoming any avid chants of "Tiger Bait" w/ my sign reading:

Louisiana = Conference Champs!
    La Tech = Conference Champs!
    LSU = ????

"Eastern Michigan lost a lot of players on a solid offense."

I don't think the EMUs were even the same team later in 2005 season that they were when we played them.

"Do remember though, that LSU was only up on Appalacian St. by 20 something this year at the half."

What I remember even more than that was Lsuamcbr scoring late in the 4th Quarter to beat Troy 24-20 in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by CutOff_Cajun
    If we lose by less than 17 pts, I consider that a victory for the Cajuns. Do remember though, that LSU was only up on Appalacian St. by 20 something this year at the half. I'm not saying we'll win, but our chance still exists. Besides, when was the last time we could walk into Tiger stadium as proud fans of the defending champion Ragin Cajuns? Never. I, for one, will be leading the pack and welcoming any avid chants of "Tiger Bait" w/ my sign reading:

Louisiana = Conference Champs!
    La Tech = Conference Champs!
    LSU = ????

For starters there is no team called Louisiana. Only one recognized flagship in the state and that is US L-S-U. Get the three letters into your pea sized brains.

But knowing the size of your IQ (75), I guess you were talking about your team, the
    University of Lousy Loosers.

For starters winning the west of the SEC against Alabama and Auburn is more than winning the Sun Belt conference. I have a bad memory and can not remember when the Cajuns last went to a bowl game! Oh! thats right I remember NEVER.

Trivia question: Has it happened that a I-A team has won its conference and have been found ineligible to play in a bowl game played in the their own stadium.

How many times has the Cajuns had a winning season! Thats right NEVER!
    How many times has the Cajuns been ranked in the top 10! NEVER
    How many times has the Cajuns been ranked in the top 20! NEVER
    How many times has the Cajuns been ranked in the top 30! NEVER
    How many times has the Cajuns been ranked in the top 40! NEVER
    How many times has the Cajuns been ranked in the top 50! NEVER

Will they ever be! NEVER.

I promise you one thing. If your players get a b**b job, wear makeup and where skimpy cheerleader outfits to the fall game we will not hurt you bad. Otherwise we will change the goegraphy of the players faces, arms and legs.

Babb and that other QB will get so hurt after the game, that they will not be able to move . The runnning backs will forget to run and Bustle Hustle will return wearing his wifes evening outfit.

So Please and always remember your slogan

Geuax to ____ ULL, Geuax to ____ Cajuns, Geaux to ____

Quote Originally Posted by victory4lsu

For starters there is no team called Louisiana. Only one recognized flagship in the state and that is US L-S-U. Get the three letters into your pea sized brains.
    Cute.you may want to change your panties, they sound twisted. With all of your talk about men in dresses, I would guess you saw "Broke Butt Mountain" more than once.

10. Default Re: Football next year

Gotta love people talking trash about someone's IQ when they can't even spell. Maybe there should be a spell-check button on this site for when a genius from the ALMIGHTY lsu@br-a&m decides to post some great knowledge. Go Cajuns.

You see, the game hasn't even started, and we are already getting under their skin. I feel like we already won

So, how does having a University of Louisiana affect the status of the pathetic excuse for what is supposed to be a flagship university?? Answer: IT DOES NOT!! So get over your insecurities about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWHebert
    So, how does having a University of Louisiana affect the status of the pathetic excuse for what is supposed to be a flagship university?? Answer: IT DOES NOT!! So get over your insecurities about it.

I think you misunderstood my post, or I am misunderstanding yours, but I was making fun of victory4lsu.

Sorry for the confusion.

P.S.

Read my earlier post in this thread and you will see where I fall on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    I think you misunderstood my post, or I am misunderstanding yours, but I was making fun of victory4lsu.

Sorry for the confusion.

P.S.

Read my earlier post in this thread and you will see where I fall on this issue.
    I was actually replying to him, not you. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by PWHebert
    I was actually replying to him, not you. Sorry for the confusion.
    That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure. LOL

GEAUX CAJUNS!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information