Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just saw Coach Hud at the basketball game

Default Just saw Coach Hud at the basketball game

I just saw Hud at the UL vs. FAU game. I love Hud, but would it have been to much to ask for him to be wearing red? I mean, wear that ugly green sweater wherever you want, but he's the face of our athletic program. Would have been nice if he were wearing a red UL sweater.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Default Re: Just saw Coach Hud at the basketball game

Quote Originally Posted by JerryBaldwin View Post
    I just saw Hud at the UL vs. FAU game. I love Hud, but would it have been to much to ask for him to be wearing red? I mean, wear that ugly green sweater wherever you want, but he's the face of our athletic program. Would have been nice if he were wearing a red UL sweater.

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    Maybe his Grandma made him that sweater...if you think Hud is intense...imagine how intense his Grandma is?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    HUD wears whatever he wants.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    HUD wears whatever he wants.

Z
    Revenues from the sales of green sweaters will see a huge jump in the coming weeks

wow JerryBaldwin, you just started posting on this forum and are already starting to get on my nerves with all your b$%#hing.
    Stop whining about irrelevant crap.

You're ____ting me, right?

Am I going blind? Because that sweater looks grey to me.

I just think Hud should wear the brand when at athletic events. He could be the catalyst we need to fix our problems! Sorry I get on your nerves, but I only want our brand represented on our highest profile coach.

9. Default

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    Two possibilities.

He did it for Mr. Cajun.

Hud is color blind and thinks green and black are strong colors and red is charcoal.

OK a third. He washed his sweater with the new money UL is paying him.

It's grey, dude is eating hot nuts at this time.

The man just won us a bowl game for the first time in how many years and you are _____ing about his sweater? Would it have been better if he was rocking the tooth pick?

I just think Hud should wear the brand when at athletic events. He could be the catalyst we need to fix our problems! Sorry I get on your nerves, but I only want our brand represented on our highest profile coach.
    Another person's wardrobe is THEIR business and none of yours. Last time I looked, this was the grand ole USA where people wear what they want. Even you have that right, so run on off and cover that huge IQ deficit in your brain. You need to up it from a sure fire 50 to 100.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

i rode with him to the game it was originally red, we saw a couple dudes without red so hud commanded his sweater to remedy the problem and thats why we were late

see, what you missing is this, everytime Mark looks in the mirror, he hears this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpephxhcEo

I give HUD a pass on wearing whatever he chooses. After all, didn't he just generate more red into the Cajun nation than any other entity?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information