Thread: Shoe Station P & G

Ragin' Cajuns Shoe Station P & G

Went to Shoe Station and was blinded by the P & G stuff everywhere. The store was "manned" only by post-teenage females. I told the register operator that they really needed UL stuff as well and was told that "Easier to get an LSU license than UL"

I seriously doubt anyone made the effort and told them so.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    was told that "Easier to get an LSU license than UL"
    I have heard that many times.

I may have to try . . . as a research project.

Default Re: Shoe Station P & G

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I have heard that many times.

I may have to try . . . as a research project.
    I also have heard that a lot . don't know if it has to do with their (UL) licensing fee(s) but I expect it does.

The branding of the UL logo, etc. is a double-edged sword; UL makes money off of every logo BUT that cost prohibits vendors from carrying our line!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I also have heard that a lot . don't know if it has to do with their (UL) licensing fee(s) but I expect it does.

The branding of the UL logo, etc. is a double-edged sword; UL makes money off of every logo BUT that cost prohibits vendors from carrying our line!
    I guess that we just need to increase demand then! Buy buy buy

I have never shopped at the Shoe Station.that will continue.

We have all heard about the license issues. It is now a new day. Aaron Martin was recently named Director of communications and marketing.

http://anisette.ucs.louisiana.edu/Ad.2011/245.shtml

Aaron and I were in school together and I believe this is another good hire for the University along the lines of many other recent hires. Drop him a nice email welcome him aboard and ask him your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    We have all heard about the license issues. It is now a new day. Aaron Martin was recently named Director of communications and marketing.

http://www.louisiana.edu/Advancement.2011/245.shtml

Aaron and I were in school together and I believe this is another good hire for the University along the lines of many other recent hires. Drop him a nice email welcome him aboard and ask him your questions.
    This is more good news for Cajun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I have never shopped at the Shoe Station.that will continue.
    +1

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

yes i would trust the sales clerk and shoe station has inside knowledge of there collegiate licensing woes, if it can't be answered by "we got more in the back" i would leave it at that

Its called "LSU is in the National Championship". everyone and their grandmother is selling their stuff right now.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Its called "LSU is in the National Championship". everyone and their grandmother is selling their stuff right now.
    Those kind of grandmas just suck the root.

12. Default Re: Shoe Station P & G

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post

http://www.louisiana.edu/Advancement.2011/245.shtml

I agree, I know Aaron as well. I, too was in school with him and was a member of SGA and UPC with him. While we had some differences in our day, he is a great hire. Great move by the university and this will only help to advance our branding. Good luck Aaron.

Thread Information