Thread: A new NFL Record

Default A new NFL Record

Saw Drew Bees break the passing yardage record in New Orleans tonight. Kudos

Default Re: A new NFL Record

Very deserving for a great player & a great person.

Its a great time to be a football fan in Louisiana. I'd say this is the Golden Age of Louisiana football with the success from the Saints and LSU and with UL climbing the ladder. We all remember well the 80s and 90s when there was not a lot to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Its a great time to be a football fan in Louisiana. I'd say this is the Golden Age of Louisiana football with the success from the Saints and LSU and with UL climbing the ladder. We all remember well the 80s and 90s when there was not a lot to be proud of.
    You can also include Grambling and (though it pains me to say it) LA Tech. I think that it shows the caliber of athlete that can be found in our wonderful state.

Imagine the level of play we'd see if our academics (in the state public schools) wasn't so horrendous.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    I agree.

This is the Mercedes Benz of football states. . . . pun intended.

Thread Information