Thread: Green headed to Senior Bowl

1. Default Green headed to Senior Bowl

COLLEGE STATS: 128 catches, 2,201 yards, 22 TDs. »

NOTE: Green's play for the Ragin' Cajuns has earned him an invitation to play in the Senior Bowl on Jan. 28 in Mobile.

NEW ORLEANS — Ladarius Green went out a winner. And in January ...

Default Re: Green headed to Senior Bowl

That Aymond fellow for the PNJ is a pretty good writer.

I'm excited about Ladarius Green joining the ranks of former Cajun football players who have made Cajun fans proud in the NFL. Jake Delhomme, Brandon Stokley, Brian Mitchell, Ike Taylor, Charles Tillman, Anthony Clement, Orlando Thomas, and a few more I may have left out. All of these guys have been outstanding, both on the field and off. Great players and great citizens. Not always the case in the NFL. I'm proud to be a Cajun.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I'm excited about Ladarius Green joining the ranks of former Cajun football players who have made Cajun fans proud in the NFL. Jake Delhomme, Brandon Stokley, Brian Mitchell, Ike Taylor, Charles Tillman, Anthony Clement, Orlando Thomas, and a few more I may have left out. All of these guys have been outstanding, both on the field and off. Great players and great citizens. Not always the case in the NFL. I'm proud to be a Cajun.
    Maybe Ike will be from the University of Louisiana instead of Swaggin university or what ever the heck he says when he introduces himself!
    Nonetheless, its great that he has another opportunity for Ladarius to prove himself again, not that he needs to.

Rev

Thread Information