Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst . 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 . LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1309

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: This Article From The San Diego Union Says It All About Bowls

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Oh no doubt, San Diego is a nice city, it's definitely not Detroit in December. But it's not known as a party city like New Orleans. But then not too many cities are. Honestly, I'm not sure if San Diego is ready for an invasion of 20,000 UL fans!
    I don't think New Orleans was ready for us this year . here's to hoping they are ready next year as we bring 50k!

Default Re: Jacques Talk: Cajuns get their taste

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    Oh its a great story from beginning to end.
    Lets just say he will never use Royal Carib again.
    Im sure he will fill everyone in when he gets home Sunday.

Its funny as hell.
    Considering the length of his normal call I bet the telling of this sorry has a least two commercial breaks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure if San Diego is ready for an invasion of 20,000 UL fans!
    I think a Cajun Invasion would make them lose their damn minds.

4. Default Re: Jacques Talk: Cajuns get their taste

I am so disappointed in not meeting him----Never met the U-Conn man but maybe Kyle the Bandwagon guy gets a little vocal love------As maybe the husband of the world's greatest wife----I got a Baby G for Christmas yesterday---might have to start learning how to read----I'll miss the uprights that I have banged on for all these years--started at age 13!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunvol05 View Post
    MAACO Bowl Las Vegas - #7 Boise State vs. Arizona State

Attendance - 35,720
    OK, here is where bowl attendance stands thru last night:

New Orleans Bowl- 42,841

Las Vegas Bowl - 35,720

Idaho POtato Bowl- 28,078

New Mexico Bowl- 25,762

Poinsettia Bowl - 24,607

Beef/Brady Bowl- 20,072

Looking pretty good so far.

Default Re: 2011-12 Bowl Attendance watch

To put everything into perspective, the 1995 Independence Bowl LSU vs. Michigan State, attendance was 48,500. That was after a long bowl drought for the Tigers and most Louisianians were extremely excited to attend. I'm sure Michigan State brought a few thousand but when you get right down to it, the Cajuns held there own this past weekend! THE SLEEPING GIANT HAS WOKEN UP!

Default Re: Video of "The Kick" with the radio call from Jay Walker

Never posted on youtube before. Kinda neat to see a comment like "To whomever synched the video and the radio call, you have my undying gratitude. That's one for the ages."

Cajun attendance alone (all but a few hundred of the 43k) has blown away all bowls total attendance. Half of the ticket distributed for bcs title game went to Alabama. Dome holds 73k. Cajun fans will actually outdraw LSU in the dome. Cajun attendance support (41-42k) will be top 5 easily for any single team at any bowl this year.

Need to get it to Cajundome so they can put it up on the video board at during BB game.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Never posted on youtube before. Kinda need to see a comment like "To whomever synched the video and the radio call, you have my undying gratitude. That's one for the ages."
    Here you go. to whomever synched the video and the radio call, you have my undying gratitude. That's one for the ages.

Thanks locoguano. very cool of you to put that together and share.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Here you go. to whomever synched the video and the radio call, you have my undying gratitude. That's one for the ages.

Thanks locoguano. very cool of you to put that together and share.
    Lol It was a typo. should have said "Neat", not "Need".

Me thinks that if you put us in a mid-week bowl outside of driving distance and away from Cajun Country, we don't travel with more than 3500-4000. So we shouldn't gloat too much about where NO Bowl attendance figures are or badmouth the nechsters (slap me silly for saying that). The stars were finally aligned for the Nawlins folks or they'd be sucking wind with W. Kentucky et al.

That said, Scott Farmer needs to keep Hud here so we can have 7-5, 8-4, or 9-3 seasons and have legit shots at N.O. and/or Mobile each yearand makeg sure they align with regional opponents. Those bowls will marry us and "have their way with us" if we can keep him until Mississippi State opens up. By that time, the HC job here will attract a higher caliber person who will maintain HUD's energy, recruiting and assistant coaches level.

Default 14.20 Replay

20 MINUTES!!! . till kickoff of the R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl on espn1420.com and radiopup!!! It's the moment we've been waiting for all our week!!! After 6 long days, the bowl drought is FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDawgPound View Post
    Me thinks that if you put us in a mid-week bowl outside of driving distance and away from Cajun Country, we don't travel with more than 3500-4000. So we shouldn't gloat too much about where NO Bowl attendance figures are. The stars were finally aligned for the Nawlins folks or they'd be sucking wind with W. Kentucky et al
    No doubt

Default this is awesome

Watching the game on espn3 synced up with jay's call. Nary a ULL or Lafayette in sight.

Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst . 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 . LastLast

Thread Information