Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: Am I really the one creating the "OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!" thread?

I sent my voice home with the Aztecs. . and the Refs. I said some really ugly stuff to Lindley, Perez and that officiating crew.

I'm an elated voiceless Cajun today!

2. Default Cajuns conquer Aztecs in New Orleans Bowl - Bayou Buzz

Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a big clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the type of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was the Ragin' Cajuns' quarterback. Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as time ran out, lifting .

Default Re: Did anyone notice

Looks like coach hud is giving the "hook em horns" hand gesture on the front page of the advertiser. We need to show him the "UL" hand sign

Default Re: Our center?

I think it may have had something to do with their nose guard being right on top of his face.

Default Re: Am I really the one creating the "OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!" thread?

oh my gosh. what a game. haven't felt like that since we upset A&M at Cajun field. this one was better. I know Gauthier got the MVP but my vote goes to the UL receivers in toto. never seen SO many circus catches. Party at Rouse's and Champion Square pre-game was out of sight. Did the whole thing with a BIG group of players from the 70s. Awesome. Went to lunch at the Bulldog up by City Park and was wearing my red ULL stuff. got high fives from everyone in the joint. Im worn out but still excited. Go Cajuns!

Default CST recap of THE BOWL

Pee Pee Chacerie makes a cameo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzbW-41_bNM

Default ONE Aztec take

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7van44ScRU

Phantom penalty? Funny, I thought I saw a few of those go the OTHER way .

Default Re: My feelings on the game

Yeah!! I felt the same way! I couldn't stop smiling!! I've been wearing red all day today!! GEAUX CAJUNS!

Default Re: Did anyone notice

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Cajuns won the game. Stop worrying about the petty B.S.!!! Enjoy the victory!
    I agree. This is a victory and a memory we will have forever and hopefully its a springboard to establishing a solid program for years to come. I choose to think about that and the great time I had in N.O. with so many cajun fans and all the publicity we got while there. It was amazing. We will always have gripes with the name and our branding but I choose to think about all of the positives we've seen from this season.

Default Re: My feelings on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I posted this as my facebook status this morning and got alot of positive response so I thought i would share it here as well.

I know my place as a college football fan. I know the Cajuns will never contend for a National Championship and it would be a miracle to even sniff a BCS bowl apperance. To all of you that are LSU fans I honestly wish your team the best of luck on the 9th of January. However deep in my heart I know one thing, no matter if Miles or Saban holds the crystal football that night, no fan whether wearing purple or crimson will walk out of the superdome feeling more satisfied with what they experienced than I did last night. To be a Cajun is a special thing most will never understand, and I'm a Ragin Cajun for life. Geaux UL!
    Ditto. I just stayed around in my seat for about 20 minutes or so after the game and thanked the players and coaches. What an experience.

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

Quote Originally Posted by IndianL View Post
    Congratulations Cajuns, from ULM! I can only imagine how high in the clouds you all are. Like I always say, when a team that beats you beats someone else, it makes you look good, so thanks for making us (and the Belt) look good. Going only by the math, your win means ULM beat SDSU by a point! -- and I hope you take this in the spirit it is intended, strictly good humor. Congrats again.
    Thanks for the words. Its been a long time coming and something that I've seen for the first time in my 30+ yearsA bowl win.

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

Quote Originally Posted by SteveAztec View Post
    Congrats from San Diego. That was one hell of a game and Louisiana was tough!!!

All respect from here and I am so glad that both teams played so hard and represented our schools.
    Thanks Steve. It was a great game and a great atmosphere. We were able to do what we set out to do on defense and that was stop Hillman which we did but the QB is tough. If you would have told me that we wouldn't get a turnover on defense and would only sack Lindley once, I would have sworn we'd lose but it was a magical game.

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

thats one guy who I wouldn't ____ on if he were on fire !!

Default ESPN Instant Analysis of NO Bowl

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po.tte-32-sdsu-30

Man that was FUN! Let's do that AGAIN!

For those of you whose ears were damaged by the "OOLALA" At the end of this video, there is an email link at the top of the article. Feel free to voice your displeasure. I did.

Default Bowl Game reply 12/18 7:00 P.M.

Replay of the N. O. Bowl 12/18 at 7:00 P.M. ESPNU Didn't get to see it on TV because I was there.

Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread Information