Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

Thanks ChrisA long time in coming, buddy!! Hope you are well.

Z

2. Default Yes! UL wins New Orleans Bowl

A field goal to win it against Florida Atlantic. A mind-boggling comeback against UL Monroe. UL knows drama. But the Ragin' Cajuns took it to another level Saturday night, beating San Diego State 32-30 and winning the New Orleans Bowl in front .

3. Default Louisiana-Lafayette wins NO Bowl on last-second FG - Bayou Buzz

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a long clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the kind of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was playing for the Ragin' Cajuns. Gautier passed for 470 yards and .

Default Re: UL Strength Coach Could Care Less About His Bleeding Head Wound

Guys, calm down.that wasn't blood.that just so happens to be how the guy sweats.I heard he eats nails and shats lightning too!

5. Default Baer’s big boot powers Cajuns - Arkansas Online

*$17 per month outside of Central Arkansas. More than 600,000 people throughout the state read the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette each month. Subscribe today to see what you've been missing. Stay InformedKnow more about what's going on in the world .

Default Jay Walker call of kick

Counting on this being solid. Somebody post a link.

7. Default Ragin' Cajuns boot Aztecs, 32-30 - Orange County Register

Brett Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as time ran out, lifting Louisiana-Lafayette to 32-30 victory over San Diego State in the New Orleans Bowl on Saturday night in New Orleans. Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the .

8. Default Louisiana-Lafayette gets stunning bowl win - Nashville Tennessean

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a big clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the type of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was the Ragin' Cajuns' quarterback. Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as .

Whitt is the sh_tt

10. Default Baer Lifts Cajuns to New Orleans Bowl Victory over SDSU

Brett Baer’s 50-yard field goal as time expired lifted Louisiana to a 32-30 victory over San Diego State Saturday evening in the 2011 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in front of a record crowd of 42,841.

Default Our center?

I saw almost every game this year and I don't remember the snaps coming so low for the QB. Almost every play last night the QB was scoping the ball up around his ankles. I'm assuming we had a new center or this was by design. I can't imagine there is some advantage to the ball almost hitting the turf on every snap.

12. Default UL notebook - The Daily Advertiser

NEW ORLEANS — One night, San Diego State. The next: LSU? According to UL athletic director Scott Farmer on Saturday, the Ragin' Cajuns have engaged in discussions with officials from LSU about scheduling a game against the Tigers in a season .

13. Default 2011 New Orleans Bowl, San Diego State Vs. Louisiana-Lafayette: Aztecs' Missed T

The San Diego State Aztecs had seemingly used all of the New Orleans Bowl's miracles against the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns. With 1:40 remaining in the fourth quarter, the Aztecs trailed 29-24. On fourth-and-2, from the Aztecs' 39-yard .

Default Re: The sleeper has awaken!!!

Can you imagine the excitement of the first home game next year? Yep.that sleeper ain't sleeping no more!

15. Default Ragin' Cajuns win with field goal on final play - Bryan College Station Eagle

NEW ORLEANS -- Brett Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as time ran out, lifting Louisiana-Lafayette to 32-30 victory over San Diego State in the New Orleans Bowl on Saturday night. Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the .

Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 . LastLast

Thread Information