Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

1. Default Brett Baer's 50-yard FG lifts La.-Lafayette vs. SDSU - ESPN

Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the Ragin Cajuns led most of the way but fell behind, 30-29, when Aztecs quarterback Ryan Lindley connected with Colin Lockett on a 12-yard touchdown strike with 35 seconds to go. Louisiana .

2. Default QUICK HITS: La. Lafayette 32 San Diego State 30 - CBS Sports

LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE WON. Wow, what a great way to end the first day of bowl season. After the Ragin' Cajuns jumped out to a 19-3 lead early in the third quarter, this game was looking as though it wouldn't provide much drama, but I guess it just wanted to .

Default Re: UL Strength Coach Could Care Less About His Bleeding Head Wound

As good ole J.R. would say: "He's wearing the proverbial VERMILION Mask"

Well I paraphrased a bit.

Default Re: Attendance figure?

ATTENDANCE: 42,841

Per ESPN's Box Score.

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "LOUISIANA"
    You got that right!

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30) FINAL

I can't believe what I just saw. I can't believe what in just saw.

7. Default New Orleans Bowl: Louisiana-Lafayette 32, San Diego State 30 - CBS Sports

Saturday night??in the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl. The winning kick was even more improbable because the Ragin??? Cajuns, down 30-29, had only 35 seconds to move the ball from their 19-yard line into field goal position. They got to the San Diego State .

8. Default Last-second FG lifts Cajuns - CBS Sports

NEW ORLEANS -- Brett Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as time ran out, lifting Ragin' Cajuns to 32-30 victory over San Diego State in the New Orleans Bowl on Saturday night. Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the Ragin .

9. Default SDSU FOOTBALL: Cajuns edge Aztecs in New Orleans Bowl - North County Times

NEW ORLEANS — Brett Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as time ran out, lifting Louisiana-Lafayette to 32-30 victory over San Diego State in the New Orleans Bowl on Saturday night. Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the Ragin Cajuns .

10. Default Ragin' Cajuns win New Orleans Bowl on final play - FOX News

New Orleans, LA – Brett Baer nailed a 50-yard field goal as 30, in the New Orleans Bowl. Baer originally lined up for a 55-yard attempt, but an encroachment penalty on San Diego State moved the ball forward, allowing the kicker to sneak his .

11. Default Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns top San Diego State Aztecs with late field goa

It had been 41 years since Louisiana-Lafayette had made a bowl appearance, an eternity in college football postseason. So it was almost a given the Ragin' Cajuns were going to bask in the glow of making the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl. But the .

Default The sleeper has awaken!!!

All I can say is WOW!

13. Default Ohio, Louisiana-Lafayette Win School's First Bowl Games, Why I Love Bowl Season

Following the Potato Bowl was the New Orleans Bowl. This game featured the San Diego State Aztecs, hoping to win a bowl game for the second consecutive year, and the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns, who were in their first-ever bowl game as an FBS program.

14. Default Cajuns' last-second field goal nips Aztecs in New Orleans Bowl - Athens Banner-H

NEW ORLEANS — Brett Baer kicked a 50-yard field goal as time ran out, lifting Louisiana-Lafayette to 32-30 victory over San Diego State in the New Orleans Bowl on Saturday night. Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the .

15. Default FOOTBALL: Cajuns edge Aztecs in New Orleans Bowl - Riverside Press Enterprise

NEW ORLEANS — Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a long clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the kind of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was playing for the Ragin' Cajuns. Gautier passed for 470 yards .

Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread Information