Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst . 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 . LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1309

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: This Article From The San Diego Union Says It All About Bowls

I have friends that live in SD and family in SF, so I could maybe swing it since no hotel room would be needed. But any other cross country bowl games I would have to watch from my house. We'll be in NOLA with a SBC title next year, so no immediate travel worries.

Default Re: Jacques Talk: Cajuns get their taste

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    40k and more.
    One of the many things that contributed to this year's incredible attendance was the game being on a Saturday. I don't think that is always the case. IF the Cajuns make it back next year and the game is on say a Tuesday that would put a huge dent in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    One of the many things that contributed to this year's incredible attendance was the game being on a Saturday. I don't think that is always the case. IF the Cajuns make it back next year and the game is on say a Tuesday that would put a huge dent in attendance.
    pretty sure the nola bowl is always on a saturday, it used to be on tuesday but the last few years has been on saturday i think

Default Re: This Article From The San Diego Union Says It All About Bowls

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Although San Diego isn't a destination city, I certainly wouldn't mind going there. It's a great sized city. Not too big but not too small. Not very difficult to get around especially compared to a place like LA. Decent nightlife (Gaslamp Quarter) and lots of other things to do. Weather is also great. I was just there about a week and a half ago and would love to go back. Although I'm sure many folks around here wouldn't have the same feelings about there as I do due to the distance and the price to get there.
    Wife and I really enjoyed the gas light district, the zoo, and a whale watching trip while there. If you're a fan of golf, there are also a lot of great courses in the area. The scenery along the coast highway is also beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I know of someone else who had the same scenario. Family cruise booked months ago. He was pretty certain that he would not get to see the game while on board.
    I booked our honeymoon back in may/june not even thinking about the bowl game. I did get to watch it in St. Lucia and stayed up until 2 am to watch the very end!

6. Default Re: Looking for pictures from the Bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by raginlittlecajun View Post
    I noticed there were plenty of pictures taken of us during the game probably because of my poster but
    What's a "poster but"

ps any links would be in the 2011 New Orleans Bowl Forum

7. Default Re: Video of "The Kick" with the radio call from Jay Walker

Very nice

8. Default Re: Looking for pictures from the Bowl game

9. Default Re: Looking for pictures from the Bowl game

Thank you i looked at those but I was talking more along the lines of people who were on the field who might have been with some type of publications! I know they are hard to come across but I was just curious! I had a sign that said Cajuns gonna whip that AZtecs! Everybody that saw it was taking pictures!

Default Re: Video of "The Kick" with the radio call from Jay Walker

The entire broadcast will be on 1420 AM Kpel tomorrow starting at 3 PM according to Jay Walker.

Yeah and that idiot was campaigning on Steve's show earlier about being awarded Caller of the Year. He needs to go back to Texas and sodomize some livestock. Anyone else hear Jay hang up on him the other day? Hilarious.

When he comes on I automatically turn the volume all the way down.

Default Re: Looking for pictures from the Bowl game

Default Re: Looking for pictures from the Bowl game

We have one of you and your sign. Already made you a print.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: This Article From The San Diego Union Says It All About Bowls

Although San Diego isn't a destination city, I certainly wouldn't mind going there. It's a great sized city. Not too big but not too small. Not very difficult to get around especially compared to a place like LA. Decent nightlife (Gaslamp Quarter) and lots of other things to do. Weather is also great. I was just there about a week and a half ago and would love to go back. Although I'm sure many folks around here wouldn't have the same feelings about there as I do due to the distance and the price to get there.
    most tourists and travel experts agree that it is the most beautiful city in america. that is with everything taken into consideration, including climate. still, high praise indeed considering all the beauty this great nation offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    He was fired up wasn't ______ LOL!!

That is the craziest of crazies!!

Z
    I met our boy Friday evening on the way to Spanish Plaza. He was plenty fired up. Introduced me to the family. The man has a good memory. I like his enthusiasm.

Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst . 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 . LastLast

Thread Information