Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst . 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 . LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1309

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: Jacques Talk: Cajuns get their taste

Last Saturday, we made a good case for why there are not too many bowl games. Unfortunately last night's stinker (FIU-Marshall) kind of made the opposite arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    I think when national heads talk about too many bowls and meaningless bowl games they forget something.

When you win a bowl game, your fans are every bit as happy as the fans who leave the stadium after winning the national championship.

The stakes may not be as high, but the euphoria is.

2. Default Noteable Bowl Season Statistics

. in the New Orleans Bowl. Hillman came into the game averaging 138 yards per game, but could only manage 55 on 24 carries against the Ragin' Cajuns. His longest run was 13 yards. Hillman, who had nine 100-yard games this season, finished his .

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

its not that there are too many games its that they miss the mark on the who they invite. Although you would think fiu would have packed the house, but then again at 3-0 they managed an entire 13k for our game? So yeah.the fan base is awful
    I think every bowl committee took notice on that one

Default GAME REPLAY & TROPHY PRESENTATION

Get a couple of brews and some popcorn. Enjoy.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/.ize/condensed/

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    its not that there are too many games its that they miss the mark on the who they invite. Although you would think fiu would have packed the house, but then again at 3-0 they managed an entire 13k for our game? So yeah.the fan base is awful
    I think every bowl committee took notice on that one
    Bingo.

6. Default Chad Millman Blog - ESPN

Turns out motivation was the primary reason the Ragin' Cajuns stayed in the game. The point is that it's never one thing that determines which way you should go in a game. The key is finding the right mix from the buffet of factors that wiseguys are thinking about.

Default Re: Congrats from across the Atchafalaya

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I agree . all of my friends that are lsu grads (and all my friends that are lsu fans are lsu grads) are always supportive of me and UL. I suspect 99% of the crap we get/hear are from the lsu "fans" that have not been in a classroom on their campus.
    Couldn't agree more. One of my best friends who graduated from Tech and is in Vet school at LSU texted me immediately after the game saying "Geaux Cajuns!!!" Also said he watched most of the game (he's not that big of a sports fan) and was so glad they won. He even came to the Troy game this year, tailgated, and cheered very loudly for the Cajuns. I think folks like him need to do some work disassociating themselves from some of the trash that call themselves LSU "fans".

Default Re: 2011-12 Bowl Attendance watch

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    New Mexico Bowl- 25,762

Idaho POtato Bowl- 28,078

New Orleans Bowl- 42,841

Beef/Brady Bowl- 20,072

Beef/Brady Bowl- 20,072
    Looked thinner than that. No way either team made money out if that.

Default Re: Cox4 to replay New Orleans Bowl on Friday

Is Cox4 available on LUS fiber?

Beef/Brady Bowl- 20,072
    Excellent idea. Suggestion - edit this to your first post to make a single list.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Looked thinner than that. No way either team made money out if that.
    So let's keeping adding to the list after each bowl game. I'm curious as to tonight's bowl in San Diego. I'll bet it is under 30,000. So far,

New Mexico Bowl- 25,762

Idaho POtato Bowl- 28,078

New Orleans Bowl- 42,841

Beef/Brady Bowl - 20,072

Default Re: Congrats from across the Atchafalaya

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. One of my best friends who graduated from Tech and is in Vet school at LSU texted me immediately after the game saying "Geaux Cajuns!!!" Also said he watched most of the game (he's not that big of a sports fan) and was so glad they won. He even came to the Troy game this year, tailgated, and cheered very loudly for the Cajuns. I think folks like him need to do some work disassociating themselves from some of the trash that call themselves LSU "fans".
    The LSU administration is going forward with a joint program with UL for a 3 year medical program at UL. How good is that? I think under Dr. S, who has great relations with all of the university presidents, the ice is melting and there will be more cooperation in academic and athletic matters. The people who actually attended LSU seem to get it. It appears to be the ones who didn't attend but support LSU who don't have a concept about other universities and think LSU is the one and only and that is where most of the problems lie. Improving our relationship with LSU will only help UL in the long run. Just maybe its time to put the past behind us with regards LSU and look to a more promising future.

14. Default Re: Cox4 to replay New Orleans Bowl on Friday

Somebody out there please record this for me. I will be on the road to Dallas with Wife's parents. I have not had a chance to see any replays yet. if this can happen just let me know. I am willling to pay for this.
    Thanks to someone out there in the Cajun Nation!

Default Re: Cox4 to replay New Orleans Bowl on Friday

Espnu right now I believe

Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst . 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 . LastLast

Thread Information