Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: Post your experiences

Great posts guys. Several of us mentioned the site of Champions Square absolutely packed with Cajun Fans. What an awesome site Does anyone have a pic they can post???

Please keep them coming. Don't want to stop thinking about the weekend just yet

Default Re: Da Peppa Pit represented in New Orleans

Don't mean to be a stickler but I have to and it irks me to no end. If you're going to do the UL hand sign please only use your right hand if you don't know how to turn around your left hand. Yeah it looks good to you but in photos you look like a ratard. just helping you guys out for next time you're presented to take an awesome photo.

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I second that. There was a whole lotta huggin goin on in Section 143. Great call by Jay!

Brian
    I tried to hug everyone in the Section [143], but I probably missed a few. lol

Default Re: Bowl Champion Merchandise?

Name:  tshirt.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  17.8 KBWent on my lunch break to Walgreens and picked up two of them

Quote Originally Posted by SouthlandPride View Post
    Don't mean to be a stickler but I have to and it irks me to no end. If you're going to do the UL hand sign please only use your right hand if you don't know how to turn around your left hand. Yeah it looks good to you but in photos you look like a ratard. just helping you guys out for next time you're presented to take an awesome photo.
    I call BS. I want to see the UL sign with both hands, or either hand. We ALL know what it is.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Tony, I bought a Bowl Champion T-shirt as I was walking out of the Dome Saturday night.
    Now a bunch of kids in 3rd world countries will grow up thinking SDSU won the New Orleans Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    Where as BandwagonKing we have not heard from him.
    I saw him in NO on Friday he was going on a cruise Sat afternoon leaving out of NO.

Default Re: Anticipation

Brad, I want to thank you and all your family for the 5 years you have given to us here at UL. Your son Brad has been an inspiring young man to us all, and he is one of my all-time favorite Cajuns. There are no honorary Cajuns; you are all Cajuns now and forever.
    I couldn't have said it any better, so I'm not even going to try.

Ditto.

Default Re: Post your experiences

just a couple I took.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Default Re: The Welcoming Party

Well, we were on the front page of the Avocate as well as the front page of the sports section of today's paper. I will take that any day!

Rev

I call BS. I want to see the UL sign with both hands, or either hand. We ALL know what it is.
    It's not too hard to turn your left hand around unless you've got something physically wrong with you. And you mean to say we all know what you are trying to do. not what it is.

Default Re: The Welcoming Party

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Its just that the Advocate feels its readership in Baton Rouge is so insecure that they go so far as to change UL to the stuttering acronym even if its in a quote. they throw journalistic integrity out the window when it comes to altering our quotes just to suit their readers sensibilities.
    From what I was told a while back, it is pretty common. I know that we do the same thing.

Default Re: For those of you that forgot to DVR the game.

Could someone sync the tv broadcast with Jays call? How many dvd's would that sell?!?

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

Is there any other link to listen to this? I clicked on the hot 107.9 link, and theres an article that says "here is the audio." but nothing to click to hear it. What am I missing???

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 . LastLast

Thread Information