Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

2. Default Re: Am I really the one creating the "OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!" thread?

Name:  dr_-authementSM.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  10.1 KB

Miss me yet?

Don't know who that is but they sure look unhappy especially since they're wearing Saints gear.

4. Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

Jay Walker's call of the winning field goal via hot 107.9:

http://1079ishot.com/re-live-the-kic.o-state-audio/

Re-watching the game on TV didn't bring me back to the Dome for that moment. Jay's call made me feel like I was in the middle of the Section 147 dog-pile again.

Default Re: Gulf Breeze grad McGuire revels in victory

Brad McGuire's fake punt pass was nails. You the man Brad.

I felt like I was going to Omaha when that kick went through.

Default Re: When do we find out how much money we made off this bowl?

will they even release the official payout?

Default Re: Anticipation

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    That picture reminds me alot of this one. wish we had a Cajuns version cause this is one of my favorite pictures of all time.

Attachment 5969
    Link to MK Chang's photos

Our version of the Saints picture

Default Re: Left early? Some people never learn

I'm walking into Walmart on Ambassador, old couple in front of me is hobbling in with UL shirts on.

I ask, "Did you watch the game last night?"

Him: "You bet!"

Her: "We needed oxygen after the game."

Then he explains how a friend of his turned off the TV, and said he was going to burn all of his Cajuns shirts. Next morning his wife tells him, "You're wearing those shirts the rest of this week."

I heard of more than one person who turned the TV off, went to bed sad or mad.

Leaving a game early is bad, but at least it's to beat the crowd. Why turn off the TV with so little time left?

Anyway, there will be fewer people leaving our games in the future. And BTW, I hope we have plans to have the stadium expanded before next Fall. Season tickets will double, at LEAST.

Default Re: Am I really the one creating the "OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    I would like to thank everyone of you who for all that you have done for our family. Thank you for sharing in my son's graduation and giving him a memory he will never forget. I cant tell you how incredible that experience was. Thank you for embracing him and sharing this great university and your dedication to the football players. So many of you came up to both my husband and I and thanked us for our son, it was you that gave us the gift. He will never forget this experience.

As far as the game goes.wow.
    It is us that are thanking you and your family and all the seniors and their families . it has been said before that you really don't appreciate the good times in life until you have gone through the bad times. It shows a person and team's character to be able to do what this team has accomplished this year! Kyle has a generated lifetime of memories in one weekend . congratulations on his graduation!

Once a Cajun, always a Cajun!

Default Re: Left early? Some people never learn

PS

Saturday AM, a couple inside the elevator sees my hat and congratulates us on the win. From their overly reserved politeness, I'm guessing they're LSU fans, and it turns out they are.

But the bellhop is really enthusiastic, he watched the game until the end. We got into a lot of households Saturday night who have never heard of us

Default Re: Post your experiences

With everything that I did over throughout the weekend, I am having a hard time processing it all. The entire weekend was an awesome experience.

3 things really made my whole weekend special:
    (1) I ran my 1st 5K race. I was not in to win since I have not been training for very long. I wanted to experience and wanted to finish. I finished better than expected since it was really a leisurely jog.

(2) I was able to be on the sideline and filmed the Baer winning FG. From my vantage point I had no clue how well he had kicked it. When I saw the spin, I thought it was shanked but I kept the camera rolling on Baer and Thomas. When they went crazy, I knew the game was won.

(3) Last, defiantly not least, I was able to spend the entire weekend with my family. We all got to experience the festivities together.

Default Re: Anticipation

Note Hud's left hand on our version. He is keeping the ball between the uprights. Not letting it drift left.

Default Re: When do we find out how much money we made off this bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    will they even release the official payout?
    Maybe, but probably not. This kind of information could most likely be mined from the financial report that they have to submit yearly to the state though. It is usually made available online at some point. It might take some digging to isolate bowl revenue and expense from normal revenue-expenses though.

Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 . LastLast

Thread Information