Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst . 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

Thanks, Raider!

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Thanks Steve. It was a great game and a great atmosphere. We were able to do what we set out to do on defense and that was stop Hillman which we did but the QB is tough. If you would have told me that we wouldn't get a turnover on defense and would only sack Lindley once, I would have sworn we'd lose but it was a magical game.
    Thanks! And congratulations on a great season also. Hope your fans that came down enjoyed New Orleans

3. Default Re: Our center?

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I think there was lots of holding along that line you could really see it from our seats
    This official squad did not call a single hold all night. They called lots of pass interference, and missed tow to Green late in the game. Glad they got the defensive foul right on the field goal.

Default Re: ONE Aztec take

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    He clearly jumped twice trying to draw our offensive linemen offside and rumor has it he was also making noise. It was clearly the correct call. It's just not a call you see made very often.
    In fact he is the same guy that caused Brett's FG to be taken off the board in the first half for a false start. He is #49 for the Aztecs. I recorded the game and I wondered if it was due to him. It was. He did the same motion to cause the first false start. It wouldn't surprise me if officials were made aware of his actions and they were looking for it.

Default Re: Bowl Game reply 12/18 7:00 P.M.

Not much replaying, more like one play then 30 mins of commercials.it's getting annoying.

Watching my own DVR recording from last night. I'm at the 4:50 mark of the 2nd quarter. I'm nervous.but optimistic.

Default Re: Javone Lawson

Kelley and Melvin White could be back next year

8. Default ULL Makes Most Of Bowl Bid, Tips San Diego State - WDSU

NEW ORLEANS -- Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a long clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the kind of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was playing for the Ragin' Cajuns. Gautier passed for 470 yards and three .

9. Default Louisiana-Lafayette wins New Orleans Bowl - Austin American-Statesman

Blaine Gautier drove Louisiana-Lafayette 44 yards to the Aztecs 38 to set up what was initially a 55-yard attempt, but a pre-snap penalty on SDSU for trying to bait the Cajuns into a false start moved the winning kick 5 yards closer. Aztecs .

We will need a running game.

Watching mine too. SDSU just scored to make it 19-17, 3rd qtr 3:40 left.

I was at the game last night. Re-watching it with my parents (LSU grads) right now. They're impressed!

Every time I re-watch a game I attended I always think about what could have been. And not in a good way, which is odd because I'm pretty optimistic hah.

Default Re: 2011-12 Bowl Attendance watch

Hells yeahs!

Gibson and white are coming back

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Kelley and Melvin White could be back next year
    If we have kelley and white back, those 2 will be big time difference makers for us! That would take my opinion for next season from 7-5 to 9-3/8-4 season.

Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst . 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 . LastLast

Thread Information