Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

Default Re: ESPN top plays

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Cajuns make it again thanks to a very nice one handed catch!
    I'm surprised Javon Lawson's 1 hander didn't make it in there too. There were some great catches in that game.

Default Re: ESPN top plays

I think they wanted to spread the plays around. They really could have put at least 3 of our plays in there last night.

Default Re: Am I really the one creating the "OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!" thread?

I literally almost collapsed after the field goal went through last night I was so drained. I had a horrible headache and couldn't talk, but I've never been so elated about a game in my life. It was an amazing feeling.

Default Re: ESPN: The UL-Lafayette and Lafayette references were unbelievable last night

I think this is a very valid thread, you can revel and enjoy victory and still have constructive criticism. After all we were on national TV and we dont get many of th ese opportunities. So when we get called Lafayette, that is a problem. We arent the University of Lafayette.that can cause confusion with Lafayette College.

Default Re: ESPN: The UL-Lafayette and Lafayette references were unbelievable last night

Quote Originally Posted by bigguill View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to complain about how it's LSU fault that the Superdome wasn't sold out last night. Just enjoy the freaking victory.
    No.it wasn't LSU's fault. It was ESPN's.

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

Congratulations Cajuns, from ULM! I can only imagine how high in the clouds you all are. Like I always say, when a team that beats you beats someone else, it makes you look good, so thanks for making us (and the Belt) look good. Going only by the math, your win means ULM beat SDSU by a point! -- and I hope you take this in the spirit it is intended, strictly good humor. Congrats again.

Default My feelings on the game

I posted this as my facebook status this morning and got alot of positive response so I thought i would share it here as well.

I know my place as a college football fan. I know the Cajuns will never contend for a National Championship and it would be a miracle to even sniff a BCS bowl apperance. To all of you that are LSU fans I honestly wish your team the best of luck on the 9th of January. However deep in my heart I know one thing, no matter if Miles or Saban holds the crystal football that night, no fan whether wearing purple or crimson will walk out of the superdome feeling more satisfied with what they experienced than I did last night. To be a Cajun is a special thing most will never understand, and I'm a Ragin Cajun for life. Geaux UL!

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Yeah maybe that old piece of ____ 4dogs will call in to eat crow! Nah, that would require him to be a man not the _____ that he is.
    No.he'll maybe calling in to Stevie's show. Jay doesn't put up with him much anymore, so he stopped calling in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Power View Post
    The awful pre-game band at Champions' Square kept saying "ULL"

I booed, but most people were too excited to care.
    That band was wretched.

Default Re: Radio replay?

I'm sure they need to chop the game up before they upload it. Jay said they would have it archive it. Assuming that means archived for fans to download it on their site.

Default Re: Sportscenter

Surgent made #3 with his sideline one hander

Default Re: Am I really the one creating the "OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!" thread?

I still have a horrible headache from the yelling, and I don't drink either!

Also, we just now made it home to Gonzales. Stayed up til 4 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Since we're venting about ESPN, I'm gonna take a shot here. I don't know if it was the bowl, the conference, or ESPN, but WHOEVER made the decision to film the Aztec side of the stadium seriously needs to be slapped. Seriously.a new New Orleans bowl record attendance, and the retards at ESPN film the side of the field that makes it look like 14 people showed up. Whoever made that decision really should be reprimanded.
    The camera is always set up on the same side as the broadcast booth. If cameras were on the other side, the play on the field would be in opposite direction of the monitors. It's confusing. The big TV in Jerry world Sucks if you are on the wrong side. Especially if you watching the refs point direction on penalties.
    Cajun field cameras set up the same way, and I really don't like it either.

Default Re: Sportscenter

Surge made #4. You're both right and wrong.

Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread Information