Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

1. Default Recapping Saturday’s bowl action - Collegebaseball.rivals.com

Stud running back Ronnie Hillman, meanwhile, was stifled throughout the contest. He finished with just 55 yards on the ground as the Ragin' Cajuns held Hillman, who was averaging 138 yards per game, to a 2.3 yards per carry average for the game.

Default Re: Congrats my Cajun friends. Very happy for you !

You're a good guy. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marine dude View Post
    Counting on this being solid. Somebody post a link.
    I'm sure it will be up somewhere soon. I caught the replay on radio pup walking out of the dome last night and it was solid. The best part was right right after the penalty he said "they just showed hud and I can read his lips, he keeps saying he's gonna make it."

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

Jay just passed by. He said it might have even been more than six. I guess he just couldn't stop.

Man.is Birds Eye View gonna be fun on Monday or what?

Default Re: Jay Walker call of kick

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Jay just passed by. He said it might have even been more than six. I guess he just couldn't stop.

Man.is Birds Eye View gonna be fun on Monday or what?
    Yeah maybe that old piece of ____ 4dogs will call in to eat crow! Nah, that would require him to be a man not the _____ that he is.

6. Default Louisiana Vs. San Diego State, New Orleans Bowl Recap

But both teams left points on the board; San Diego State's Dey Juan Hemmings picked off ULL's Blaine Gautier at the Aztecs' four-yard line in the second quarter, the Ragin' Cajuns missed two extra points, SDSU's Abelardo Perez missed a 36-yard .

7. Default Cajuns defense steps up when it counts

NEW ORLEANS — What a difference 12 months can make. UL's defensive football squad took the brunt of the blame for last year's struggles, when the Ragin' Cajuns finished 3-9. Turn over one calendar, and the Cajuns have now gone from nine losses .

8. Default NEW ORLEANS BOWL 50-yard field goal wins it for Cajuns - East Oregonian

NEW ORLEANS — Blaine Gautier’s record-setting passing and a big clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the type of thrills they haven’t had since Jake Delhomme was the Ragin’ Cajuns’ quarterback. Baer kicked a 50-yard .

Default Re: Our center?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I saw almost every game this year and I don't remember the snaps coming so low for the QB. Almost every play last night the QB was scoping the ball up around his ankles. I'm assuming we had a new center or this was by design. I can't imagine there is some advantage to the ball almost hitting the turf on every snap.
    Hi al was injured in the Arizona game. I don't know if he had some lingering issues that were affecting him or not. But the snaps were frustratingly low. It seemed that as a drive went on and he had to snap it more and more the snaps would get worse

Everyone in our section said the same thing. There must have been a reason as our center has been playing for two years and has never had that problem before. I would like to know now that the game is over what was the problem i.e. will this issue linger? Hope not! I thought that Gautier handled this problem wonderfully. It's amazing that it did not cause us to lose the game. I am so glad I was able to see that game and especially the outcome. The Cajuns really did rise to the occasion. Our receivers were amazing. I can not believe we can beat anyone of any significance especially a MWC team when they start at their 40 almost every kickoff and we start at our 15 or 20. Our offense is special. First time I have seen the Cajuns live in years and Green is great. He takes a lot of attention from the other team's defense. Not sure if their O line was that good, our rushers were that bad or it was simply our strategy to not rush their quarterback but he had all day every play to throw the ball. What an exciting game. I have never seen a Cajun football team that could keep coming back from adversity so well. We really did outplay them but only because our entire team was into the game and their coach could not figure us out i.e. they were reacting most of the game not acting. The two best things we did was stop their all everything running back and play offense like the Saints. We answered every challenge even with 40 seconds left in the game. AMAZING!! Geaux Cajuns!! Now all we need to do is get our basketball team to remember that we are suppose to be a top 50 Team!!!!

11. Default Ragin' Cajuns hold Ronnie Hillman to 55 yards

Hillman came into the game averaging 138 yards per game, but could only manage 55 on 24 carries against the Ragin' Cajuns. His longest run was 13 yards. Hillman, who had nine 100-yard games this season, finished his sophomore campaign with 1,711 yards.

12. Default UL-Lafayette kicks its way past san Diego State, 32-30 - Alexandria Daily Town T

Blaine Gautier drove Louisiana-Lafayette 44 yards to the Aztecs 38 to set up what was initially a 55-yard attempt, but a pre-snap penalty on SDSU for trying to bait the Cajuns into a false start moved the winning kick 5 yards closer. Aztecs .

I think there was lots of holding along that line you could really see it from our seats

14. Default Jay's call of Baer's field goal?

Does anyone have a link to hear the radio replay?

15. Default Radio replay?

Is there a link for radio replay of jay's call of the field goal?

Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread Information