Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (32) SDSU (30)

1. Default Last-second field goal lifts ULL to win in New Orleans Bowl - CBS Sports

Baer calmly drilled a 50-yard field goal as time expired to lift the Ragin' Cajuns to a wild 32-30 victory over the stunned Aztecs, giving Louisiana-Lafayette a victory in its first bowl appearance bowl in 41 years. Following the winning kick, a red sea of .

2. Default Football: Baer Lifts Cajuns to New Orleans Bowl Victory over SDSU

Brett Baer’s 50-yard field goal as time expired lifted Louisiana to a 32-30 victory over San Diego State Saturday evening in the 2011 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in front of a record crowd of 42,841.

Default ESPN top plays

Cajuns make it again thanks to a very nice one handed catch!

4. Default Re: ESPN top plays

That FG should be in there. 50 harder to win the game!!!

Default Re: ESPN top plays

You are correct mr EF!

Default Re: Post Game Reports: Louisiana 32, San Diego St. 30

Postgame? I'm still sitting here in a daze in my room!

Default Re: ESPN top plays

Quote Originally Posted by geo_cajun View Post
    That FG should be in there. 50 harder to win the game!!!
    The last time I was up this late I was wearing a toga. I can't sleep! What a game!

8. Default UL-Lafayette's Darryl Surgent gives New Orleans Bowl a spark with a long punt re

He broke it to the left and cruised down the sideline. His return, with only a minute gone in the second quarter, gave the Cajuns a 13-3 lead. It was the first time the Cajuns have returned a punt for a touchdown since 2002, when Nick Dugas had .

9. Default SAN DIEGO STATE FOOTBALL: Cajuns breaks Aztecs' heart - North County Times

NEW ORLEANS - The heart-pounder turned out to be a heartbreaker for the San Diego State football team. In what is sure to be remembered as one of the most exciting bowl games of the season, the Aztecs overcame a 16-point, third-quarter deficit and scored .

10. Default N.O. Bowl Final: Cajuns 32, San Diego State 30

NEW ORLEANS – The Cinderella season got its storybook ending, thanks to Brett Baer. And Blaine Gautier. And Javone Lawson. And a defensive unit that shut down one of the nation’s top running backs. And maybe to 42,841 fans, about 95 percent of which .

11. Default Louisiana-Lafayette wins New Orleans Bowl on last-second FG - CNN Sports Illustr

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a long clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the kind of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was playing for the Ragin' Cajuns. Gautier passed for 470 .

12. Default Late field goal sinks SDSU in New Orleans Bowl - San Jose Mercury News

Blaine Gautier drove Louisiana-Lafayette 44 yards to the Aztecs 38 to set up what was initially a 55-yard attempt, but a pre-snap penalty on SDSU for trying to bait the Cajuns into a false start moved the winning kick 5 yards closer. Aztecs .

13. Default New Orleans Bowl: Louisiana-Lafayette 32, San Diego State 30 - Dallas Morning Ne

NEW ORLEANS — Blaine Gautier's record-setting passing and a big clutch kick by Brett Baer gave Louisiana-Lafayette fans the type of thrills they haven't had since Jake Delhomme was the Ragin' Cajuns' quarterback. Baer kicked a 50-yard field .

14. Default New Orleans Bowl • Louisiana-Lafayette stuns San Diego State on late FG - Salt L

Playing in their first bowl game as a Division I FBS team, the Ragin Cajuns (9-4) led most of the way but fell behind 30-29 when Aztecs quarterback Ryan Lindley connected with Colin Lockett on a 12-yard touchdown strike with 35 seconds to go.

Default Re: The sleeper has awaken!!!

cant argue with that

Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 . LastLast

Thread Information