Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hornets Open Scrimmage Saturday

Default Hornets Open Scrimmage Saturday

If anyone is interested, the Hornets are having an open scrimmage from 12:00 - 2:00 Saturday at the New Orleans Arena. Just letting any basketball fans know.

Default Re: Hornets Open Scrimmage Saturday

Is Chris Paul going to scrimmage?

I wanna go just to heckle Chris Paul.

4. UL Basketball Re: Hornets Open Scrimmage Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    chris Paul is not the villin here. First he refuses to sign a deal with the team for more money. Why? Because like the fans they lied to him. Never ever tried to put together a team that might go deep into the playoff. After your are set with your dollars you want the ring, and the Hornets will not be in position to help him get that ring for a long, long time.

David Stern has crippled this franchise. The general manager considering his position did an outstanding job of setting up very beneficial trades. Now they will get much weaker trades or worse a lame duck season for Paul and the Hornets. How much can you sell the franchise with no stars Mr. Stern.

He's the villain for his crappy play last year. I don't give a crap if he wants a trade. While you're here, earn your millions.

6. Default Re: Hornets Open Scrimmage Saturday

You and I did not see the same guy. He played well when healthy and hard when not. IMO he is 100% in every game, and most experts woulld not agree with your view, but you know everybody entitled to one.

I watched a lot of hornets games last year. Chris Paul dogged it at least half the time. It's no coincidence that David West blew up on him after a game last year. He was obviously pouting. You want to believe he gave 100% then that's on you. I'm not buying that crap for a second.

The CP3 I watched played when he wanted to took games off when he felt so inclined.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I'm down. I want to see all the d-leaguers in action. Plus it's free and my hotel is across the street.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I want to get squeaky's autograph!!

I watched a lot of hornets games last year. Chris Paul dogged it at least half the time. It's no coincidence that David West blew up on him after a game last year. He was obviously pouting. You want to believe he gave 100% then that's on you. I'm not buying that crap for a second.
    You must not be watching the same games we all watch. Literally no one else who watches Paul play has that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    You must not be watching the same games we all watch. Literally no one else who watches Paul play has that opinion.
    Uhh. Cp3 turns it on when he wants to. You must only watch playoff games

Looks like he won't be scrimmaging. The deal with the Clippers is back on again with Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, and Al-Farouq Aminu coming to NOLA. This trade is nowhere near as good as the original with the Lakers and Rockets. Thank you David Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Looks like he won't be scrimmaging. The deal with the Clippers is back on again with Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, and Al-Farouq Aminu coming to NOLA. This trade is nowhere near as good as the original with the Lakers and Rockets. Thank you David Stern.
    ESPN just reported the trade is a done deal. In addition to the three players listed, the Hornets will
    receive a first round pick which belonged to Minnesota but the Clippers have the rights to. Hornets will
    give Clippers 2 future 2nd round picks. Deal is better than the original due to the fact that there are fewer salary obligations with this deal which will make the team more attractive to the next owner. Also, other
    than Kamman, the guys are younger. Finally, Kamman is a free agent after this year so there is no
    obligation to his salary after the season and he can be traded at the deadline. Although the original deal
    involving the Rockets would have made the Hornets better this season, this is a better long term deal.

CP3 is the man no matter what anyone says. I hope he wins a few championships he's the best point guard in the league and he deserves a market that will support it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information