Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bustle Interview 2005-12-07 Sportsnote Radio (Listen Now)

Default Bustle Interview 2005-12-07 Sportsnote Radio (Listen Now)

Rickey Bustle the cajuns head coach will be on the sportsnote_radio show wednesday the 7th @ around 9:15 (CST) so we all have over 24 hours to think of the questions we want to ask one can call in those questions @ 337-269-1077 or leave them in this thread and i'll try and ask them for you

sportsnote radio can be heard from 9:05 til 10 AM (CST) each day on ESPN 1420 (on your am dial) or for you fans all over the world you can listen "live" or later via the archive @ http://www.sportsnoteradio.com

- This interview brought to you in part by Pride Plaza Medical --

so our thanks go out to them to them

Default Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday the 7th

Bil,

A couple of easy ones to start.

(1) What is the "emotion" of the team right now; being so close to getting in a bowl game? Down a little? Eager to get back into the weight room and prepare for next season?

(2) Has he seen any spike upward in recruiting due to the team's fantastic finish? Has that helped to get some recruits that may have been leaning towards "bigger" programs to take a more serious look at UL?

Thanks,

Shof

UL Football Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday the 7th

Quote Originally Posted by snote
    Rickey Bustle the cajuns head coach will be on the sportsnote_radio show wednesday the 7th @ around 9:15 (CST) so we all have over 24 hours to think of the questions we want to ask one can call in those questions @ 337-269-1077 or leave them in this thread and i'll try and ask them for you

sportsnote radio can be heard from 9:05 til 10 AM (CST) each day on ESPN 1420 (on your am dial) or for you fans all over the world you can listen "live" or later via the archive @ http://www.sportsnoteradio.com

this interview brought to you in part by Pride Plaza Medical -- so our thanks go out to them to them

ps. please alert all the cajun fans you know

Hey Billy, LOVE your show and your humor, keep it up!

1) How is the recruiting MONIES as compared to years past(amount)/need more/way short/more than years past????

2) Date of ground breaking for the Indoor Practice Facility?

3) Coach if there is equipment that your going to need for the complex or other coaches will need, could WE(cajun fans) buy bricks at say, "$100" per brick?????

4) Weight room expansion, how is that coming??

5) Next years schedule, how is it coming, any tenative names???

6) Are you on any big time defensive(linemen/linebackers) or offensive linemen?????

Daddy Cajun

What receiver or receivers do you expect to step up next year, after losing your leading receiver Sampy after this year?

What are our chances against LSU Next year?
    I know that is jumping the gun!

good questions all please keep them coming fred (grins)

How does he feel about a private athletic foundation similar to that of the TAF, and has he had discussions with Dr. A about such a foundation, and if not, would he consider approaching Dr. A about such a foundation.

Will the offense stay with the running option that they had to go to when Jerry went down or go back to more of a passing attack as before?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61
    Will the offense stay with the running option that they had to go to when Jerry went down or go back to more of a passing attack as before?
    1) When will we see and all Erath offense and when is he going to play Des and Babb at the same time?!?

2) Seriously, I would like to know what receivers he is expecting to step up next year and compliment the running game.

3) How does he see the departure of some of the O-line seniors impacting the Cajun Offensive Juggernaut?

Can we expect to see a little more in the way of a short passing game (5 to 15 yards), as well as a few more screens?

What about involving the TE in the passing game?

UL Football Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday the 7th

When is the end of season banquet? Can there be a charge to get in 10-20dollars to raise money for the 2006 recruiting class and or a raffle??

Will you consider charging 10-20dollars for the recruiting bash to raise monies for next years(2007) recruiting class?

DaddyCajun

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

1) When will we see and all Erath offense and when is he going to play Des and Babb at the same time?!? >>>>>>

no reply neccessary.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    no reply neccessary. Z.
    i have considered your thought and will comply

therefore, please do not consider this reply exactly for you (grinning sheep-ish-ly)

ps. with no o-pine one way or the other it is said by some "rather be lucky than good" the head guy, being on's "timing", with the team's of 2006

http://www.ragincajuns.com/football/.edule_fb06.htm

pss. thanks you "rage pager's" for the show prep & it's not too late to get "your inquiries" posted

psss. and yes 337-269-1077 to be able to hear yourself later i am the web

pssss. jon would it be too difficult to add the "i'm holding on" video? i think it will go well with what i think my 1st question might be (chuckling)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13. Default Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday the 7th

269-1077 to be able to hear yourself later i am the web

pssss. jon would it be too difficult to add the "i'm holding on" video? i think it will go well with what i think my 1st question might be (chuckling)
    There is something to be said about hearing yourself later . . .
    Hold on! Louisiana is going places

to quote a buddy, "What's Going On?" (grins)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

i have considered your thought and will comply

therefore, please do not consider this reply exactly for you (grinning sheep-ish-ly)

ps. with no o-pine one way or the other it is said by some "rather be lucky than good" the head guy, being on's "timing", with the team's of 2006

http://www.ragincajuns.com/football/.edule_fb06.htm

pss. thanks you "rage pager's" for the show prep & it's not too late to get "your inquiries" posted

psss. and yes 337-269-1077 to be able to hear yourself later i am the web

Bil, Ruston is lovely this time of year. Lots of talk about Santa, and presents Definitely lots of folks asking for their two front teethplus molars, canines, incisors.etc.

I believe teeth will be big this year in Rust-on. 70 % chance of sleet, rain, and snow.this afternoon into tomorrow.It will be interesting to see how this coon sss will negotiate the highways over the next 24 hrs.

All the best my friend,

Z.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information