Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Scoop!

Default The Scoop!

I just read this on FootballScoop.com

PENN STATE: While it's uncertain who Penn State will ultimately hire, in the event they wind up with Dan Mullen our sources tell us Mississippi State would hire Mark Hudspeth without hesitation.

Default Re: The Scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I just read this on FootballScoop.com

PENN STATE: While it's uncertain who Penn State will ultimately hire, in the event they wind up with Dan Mullen our sources tell us Mississippi State would hire Mark Hudspeth without hesitation.
    There go those "sources" again.

My sources say I will be attending the New Orleans bowl even if Kyle and Cajunhawk are coaching the game. Maybe especially if they are.

And I'll have my season tickets no matter what next year. A year ago we didn't even know who Mark Hudspeth was. I'm prettysure we can survive whatever decision he makes.

The bulk of those coaching rumors websites get their info directly from coaches, ADs, agents, etc. Sometimes it's dead-on; sometimes it's totally off-base (because you don't know what their motivation is). A LOT of hit and miss. Just keep that in mind.

Personally, I am confident that we will have a good coach next season.

6. Default Re: The Scoop!

If HUD were to take the MSU job who would be the interim Bowl Coach----Hey why not Troy W---After the speech he gave at the rally, I am ready for him to be the boss!!! Just keep the present staff!!! ----Well maybe it is time for the who will apply and who gets the Farmer interview---I might just ask David Walker to come along for the ride!!! The 2 amigos have hired pretty well together!!!

How do y'all think the Del Rio firing will have an affect on the college coaching openings?

Damn. That would be rough if he left and didn't even coach the bowl game

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Im working in Mississippi this week. Just supp'd with some serious MSU money. They laughed when we spoke of Mullen going to Penn State. In other words.not happenin.

It will be an interesting few weeks, to say the least.

Z

Penn State is a better job that Miss State so they can laugh all they want, if he's offered he's probably gone.

11. Default Re: The Scoop!

Six big wins for the Staters this year-----UAB, Tech, Memphis, Tenn-Martin, Kentucky, and SLOW MISS!!!! Why would Penn State want him????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Six big wins for the Staters this year-----UAB, Tech, Memphis, Tenn-Martin, Kentucky, and SLOW MISS!!!! Why would Penn State want him????
    Because of what he did at Florida, the fact that he has experience as a HC, is young, and though they only had 6 wins, they played in a division with 3 top ten teams, and his team was the only team to stay within 20 points of either LSU or Alabama.

He IS NOT going to Penn St. He is staying at MSU.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. cajun View Post
    He IS NOT going to Penn St. He is staying at MSU.
    Time for you to go back to the TooLame board with the 6 other Toolame fans

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Penn State is a better job that Miss State so they can laugh all they want, if he's offered he's probably gone.
    Yeah, with all the ____ they have going on right now.Its definitely a place Id wanna coach.

Z

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information