Thread: Topic: Football 2005

1. UL Football Topic: Football 2005

Yes we would all like to go to a bowl game and what not. things dont always go your way. what needs to be remembered is that we are -, a winning season the first since 1995 ,and Conference Champs ,the first since 1994!

We achieved something this year it was not one of those what if this or what if that year. We did good, we have something to go grow, we prevailed when MANY thought we could not. The Cajuns have a winning season and a title, we have a ring, he have something to hold on to and grow from. some people may be forgetting that and others might not. special thanks goes to all of the fans who stayed with us, all the people that were there and always will be there for the cajuns whether we are 0-12 ,12-0 or somewhere in middle. Enjoy it will all deserve that much.
    go cajuns go
    #? in your programs but always in your hearts!

Default Re: Topic: Football 2005

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. This is one of the best Christmas presents that I have ever received. I only wish I could give you guys something in return. This is truly something that the program can build on for years to come.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RealCajun70
    Yes we would all like to go to a bowl game and what not. things dont always go your way. what needs to be remembered is that we are -, a winning season the first since 1995 ,and Conference Champs ,the first since 1994!

We achieved something this year it was not one of those what if this or what if that year. We did good, we have something to go grow, we prevailed when MANY thought we could not. The Cajuns have a winning season and a title, we have a ring, he have something to hold on to and grow from. some people may be forgetting that and others might not. special thanks goes to all of the fans who stayed with us, all the people that were there and always will be there for the cajuns whether we are 0-12 ,12-0 or somewhere in middle. Enjoy it will all deserve that much.
    go cajuns go

Excellent workI appreciate you, and all the rest of the boys

Z.

We love you all!
    Thanks for a season full of lots of high fives in the stands!

We support our team no matter what, but it sure is more fun to do it during a great season!

go cajuns go
    Great job! Congrats to you and the rest of the team! We are all proud of you guys. I can't recall a time in the past 32 years of watching Ragin' Cajun football where I felt prouder to be a true fan of my alma mater. You and your teammates WILL always be #1 in our hearts!

Call me a "glass if half-empty" type of guy, but I look at this season as a "what could have been". If the Cajuns had played their first 6 like they did their last 5 they would have finished the season 10-1. a 10-1 team (or a 9-2, even an 8-3) from the SBC could probably grab an at-large bid to Misc. Bowl #3.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    Call me a "glass if half-empty" type of guy, but I look at this season as a "what could have been". If the Cajuns had played their first 6 like they did their last 5 they would have finished the season 10-1. a 10-1 team (or a 9-2, even an 8-3) from the SBC could probably grab an at-large bid to Misc. Bowl #3.
    I know you also meant to add your congrats, too

Z.

go cajuns go
    RC70, I experienced being in the stands for a road win for the first time at NT this year. It's pretty cool to be that small group in the corner having a good time.

I knew all those Cajun shirts would pay off. Just to think my friends laughed back in 2002 when I said the Cajuns would be at the top by my senior year.

It's my senior year and the Cajuns are 6-5. I couldn't be prouder. I'll be back on the 50 yard line in the Red Zone as soon as football season starts. I'm excited already.

Thread Information