Thread: New Orleans Bowl

Default New Orleans Bowl

Enjoying seeing you beat ULM and hope that you get a bowl bid from somewhere. As hot as your team is, maybe it will happen.

In any event, if the big lead holds up. I would like to respectfully request that you guys come out and support the SunBelt and ASU at the bowl game regardless of your thoughts on the situation. We are going to need all the help we can get.

My 8 year old son's 3rd favorite team (after ASU and Razorbacks) is ULL (he like the Ragin Cajun nickname) and always plays them when I play ASU on EA Sports NCAA.

Its been a long dry spell for ASU and everyone is very excited to come down there to your place and participate. We are grateful to be coming and hope to represent the SunBelt well.

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by ark30inf
    Enjoying seeing you beat ULM and hope that you get a bowl bid from somewhere. As hot as your team is, maybe it will happen.

In any event, if the big lead holds up. I would like to respectfully request that you guys come out and support the SunBelt and ASU at the bowl game regardless of your thoughts on the situation. We are going to need all the help we can get.

My 8 year old son's 3rd favorite team (after ASU and Razorbacks) is ULL (he like the Ragin Cajun nickname) and always plays them when I play ASU on EA Sports NCAA.

Its been a long dry spell for ASU and everyone is very excited to come down there to your place and participate. We are grateful to be coming and hope to represent the SunBelt well.
    Congratulations to Arkansas State. Best of luck to ASU in the New Orleans Bowl. I hope you guys do us all (SBC mates) proud! Go kick the heck out of whoever you get matched up with. I, for one, will be there if I can.

ASU has all my respect. If people can put away the grudge here, we can have a great place to have a bowl game. That being said, I hope a lot of ASU fans make it down for this game.

It's hard, because 4 years ago I said this would be the year. It's soooo close.
    Our team clicked one game too late.

I also agree that UL should recieve a bowl bid. Knowing how the world works I won't get worked up about it.

I do plan on attending the New Orleans Bowl, simply because we need the Sun Belt to win this game. We also need to show that Lafayette is the future and we could definitely host more bowl games in the future!

06, I'll share the same thing I've shared with frusrated ASU fans this season.

Rebuilding ASU or Louisiana isn't like rebuilding a BCS school. The best example is Northern Illinois. First three years under their coach they went 3-30. The next three 17-16 (6-5 in years 5 and 6). Then they started winning taking 8, then 10 and then 9 last year.

2007 is the season to watch.

Default ASU Heading to Cajun Country

Headlines from the Sun Belt Home Page.

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArt.&ATCLID=217711

-----

I guess it is official? What a roller coaster year! I think we have turned the corner.

We'll be there. Someone has to show support in a town that's difficult to fly into on a Tuesday night the week before Christmas.

I'll be wearing my normal Cajuns clothes, which in some respect supports the Sunbelt.

BTW, my 10 year old son loves the Hogs- he's got the hat and nose and several shirts!

Thread Information