Thread: New Orleans Bowl

Default New Orleans Bowl

I call all cajun fans to pray that Arkansas State or UL-Monroe make it the New Orleans bowl. If neither of them make it to the New Orleans bowl, it will be a disaster in the same level as Katrina. I mean who would tune in to watch the worst football team in the country actually play the bowl game.
    ESPN will sell its broadcast rights to Bill Bratsy.

So this weekend

Geaux to hell Cajuns! Geaux to hell!

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by victory4lsu
    I call all cajun fans to pray that Arkansas State or UL-Monroe make it the New Orleans bowl. If neither of them make it to the New Orleans bowl, it will be a disaster in the same level as Katrina. I mean who would tune in to watch the worst football team in the country actually play the bowl game.

So this weekend

give me a break!!

It's people like you who make me pull against LSU.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!

So this weekend

I guess the same people who would watch Iowa come back and beat LSU in the Florida Citrus Bowl last year. choke,choke.

So this weekend

You are sooo cool

So this weekend

Ahhhh, another Tigger fan in our forum. Hey man, WELCOME!!!! You're gonna have to excuse all of our enthusiasm in here. We're all a litlle excited right now. But, there's no room for you on the bandwagon. I know you REALLY want to jump on. C'mon, admit it. Admit it. I know you're a Cajun fan deep inside. C'mon little Tigger. Come out of the closet and reveal your true colors. Vermillion and White baby!!! Oh, and do you really think that you're getting under our skin with your "insulting" posts? Not at all my friend. I yawn at your persistance.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Why answer this pathetic moron.

Someone who's IQ matches the number of teeth in his mouth is certainly not someone to fret over

Not original, not funny, not intelligent WOW!! I have just described Tiger Fan!!!

Funny how that |||| works, huh? Anyone else smell corndogs in here?

Let the moron move on.

Z.

All the best guys, hope to see you all in Funkroe!!

I'm all for free speech, and against anyone thinking i'm unenlightened or insecure, but seriously, can we ban this doofus from our board?

God Bless

GEAUX LOUISIANA'S RAGIN' CAJUNS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom
    I guess the same people who would watch Iowa come back and beat LSU in the Florida Citrus Bowl last year. choke,choke.
    Thats the best you could come up with. Ha Ha.
    How about the 4 touchdown to Florida Atlantic this year. By the way I was at that game sitting just behind the ULL sidelines just above your season ticket holders.

By the what who buys season ticket for Cajun football?

Geaux to hell Cajuns! Geaux to hell! [/QUOTE]

You first, doubting Tiger.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    I'm all for free speech, and against anyone thinking i'm unenlightened or insecure, but seriously, can we ban this doofus from our board?

God Bless

GEAUX LOUISIANA'S RAGIN' CAJUNS!!!!!!
    Sid, why ban him? Let everyone see tiger fan for what he is Insecure.

Z.

Thread Information