Thread: internet poster spreading rumors re: Mark Hudspeth to Southern Miss

Default internet poster spreading rumors re: Mark Hudspeth to Southern Miss

Told a lady friend of mine that if Fedora gets the Ole Miss job Southern Miss will offer her husband the USM job and he would jump on it.
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p.-UL-coach.aspx

According to this poster, Tyla Hudspeth is going around telling people that her husband would "jump all over" open jobs. Smells a little fishy to me, but I just wanted to post this here to give the paranoid people something to freak out over.

Default Re: internet poster spreading rumors re: Mark Hudspeth to Southern Miss

Tigerdroppings is the lowest of the low when it comes to LSU boards.

I know. I found the story to be hilarious, so I had to share with my friends.

Plus I wanted to scare Boomer.

Little more than a lateral move at best. The only one that would believe that are delusional or uneducated. Wait we're talking about a website named after cat feces

Nothing is official until Mr. Bitter breaks in on Kevin or Stevie in he morning & announces he heard this fom a source high within the USM administration.

This thread needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    This thread needs to die.
    Has a thread ever been MURDERED before? Just wondering.

9. UL Football Re: internet poster spreading rumors re: Mark Hudspeth to Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p.-UL-coach.aspx

According to this poster, Tyla Hudspeth is going around telling people that her husband would "jump all over" open jobs. Smells a little fishy to me, but I just wanted to post this here to give the paranoid people something to freak out over.
    Excuse me? Last I heard the USM job is not open. No doubt if USM becomes open and they approach Hud he would have to consider it. Home state, team already built to win, and be in a good position to maintain while looking for that special BCS job.

Things Hud might consider? Yea I do want to get to the bCS schools, but often BCS schools do not consider people who move on too often to quickly. So while he might see the USM job as a good step up, it might be too soon.

Still that job is not ope, and not likely to be.

Mrs. Hudspeth has to be the finest HC wife In Ragin Cajun history!

Building a program also gets you more credit from larger programs than sustaining a program. To build something here, he needs to stay a little longer. I also doubt the USM job comes open as I think Ole Miss will take a bigger name than Coach Fedora.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Nothing is official until Mr. Bitter breaks in
    Wonder if he's still on the Fire Les Miles wagon he seemed to drive on every show last year.

Thread Information