Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana 84 Nicholls 57

Default Louisiana 84 Nicholls 57

I only listened to about 5 minutes of the game, but it looks like the Cajuns played much better today, beating Nicolls by 27 points, 84-57.

Default Re: Louisiana 84 Nicholls 57

They played MUCH better in every aspect of the game. HUUUGE improvement over last night.

3. Default Re: Louisiana 84 Nicholls 57

What is the deal with AMT---Didn't play till the game was well in hand???? Hit 2 very long and nice 3s!!! Don't know if we will be able to pound it inside like tonight with everybody we play----JJ had 2 nice ones from outside --if they come out to guard him he will be tough on hid penetrating drives!!! Oh and really enjoyed meeting the TUBA TRIO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    What is the deal with AMT---Didn't play till the game was well in hand???? Hit 2 very long and nice 3s!!! Don't know if we will be able to pound it inside like tonight with everybody we play----JJ had 2 nice ones from outside --if they come out to guard him he will be tough on hid penetrating drives!!!
    I was disappointed not being able to see more AMT, not sure if it was more a discipline thing or if coach thinks he is not performing. I for one am a bigger fan of AMT then Perez. I have been more impressed with Perez shooting this year than last.

What happened to Josh Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by wgwillis View Post
    What happened to Josh Brown?
    Concussion last night early in the game.

how were they beyond the arc?

AMT?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    how were they beyond the arc?
    Shot the 3 well. I think Jay said 56% or something close to that.

Same 3 refs from last nights gameScottie Farrington made a post move and knocked the defender down. Before he went up to shoot, he literally stopped and looked at ref expecting a whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Shot the 3 well. I think Jay said 56% or something close to that.
    sweet! did anyone stand out? My biggest concern is us not having a go-to guy to shoot the 3 like we had with Daigle

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    sweet! did anyone stand out? My biggest concern is us not having a go-to guy to shoot the 3 like we had with Daigle
    Colby is good, very athletic considering his size. Curious to see how he will play when going against the other big men in the conference.

Same 3 refs from last nights gameScottie Farrington made a post move and knocked the defender down. Before he went up to shoot, he literally stopped and looked at ref expecting a whistle.
    JJ had a good game scoring with 15 and was also good on the boards. He even hit a couple of threes.
    It was a good team victory so it is hard to single anyone out.

Guy I singled out after the game was Darnall Jackson. I thought he brought great energy to the lineup in Brown's absence. He was in double digits.

I think the reason you don't see more of AMT is because of his (lack of) performance on the defensive end.

Colby is good, very athletic considering his size. Curious to see how he will play when going against the other big men in the conference.
    Yea I saw Colby yesterday and liked what I saw for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Guy I singled out after the game was Darnall Jackson. I thought he brought great energy to the lineup in Brown's absence. He was in double digits.
    That's good to hear. He was pretty quiet saturday so it's good to see he did better.

One thing I realized is we NEED to sign a Center out of HS this year. Next year Colby will be a senior and McClennen will be gone. There's no one after that except for maybe Kentwan Smith but I dont know if he can play Center. We need to get a Center in here asap so we can develop him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information