Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana 84 Nicholls 57

Default Re: Louisiana 84 Nicholls 57

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Guy I singled out after the game was Darnall Jackson. I thought he brought great energy to the lineup in Brown's absence. He was in double digits.

I think the reason you don't see more of AMT is because of his (lack of) performance on the defensive end.
    Jay, I can see that, but I don't think Perez plays defense that well either. Perez seems to get his feet crossed a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I was disappointed not being able to see more AMT, not sure if it was more a discipline thing or if coach thinks he is not performing. I for one am a bigger fan of AMT then Perez. I have been more impressed with Perez shooting this year than last.
    Man.if you are more impressed with Perez's shooting this year than last, you must have REALLY thought his shooting SUCKED last year. In the three games I saw this weekend, I think Perez hit 6 shots TOTAL. That ain't good.

Jackson looked solid yesterday. Played good defense, got a couple of rebounds,hit some nice shots, and overall played with great energy.

We need Josh Brown back, thoughBADLY.

Perez was horrendous shooting the ball last year. He is shooting the same % as last year right now, but missed a ton of shots in San Fran, so his shooting at home this past weekend % wise was much better than last year.

This weekend I wasn't looking at Perez's %, but more so simply the number of shots he made. Most of the time he can't even get a shot off because he has to be totally open to do so. He can't create his own shot.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Man.if you are more impressed with Perez's shooting this year than last, you must have REALLY thought his shooting SUCKED last year. In the three games I saw this weekend, I think Perez hit 6 shots TOTAL. That ain't good.

Jackson looked solid yesterday. Played good defense, got a couple of rebounds,hit some nice shots, and overall played with great energy.

We need Josh Brown back, thoughBADLY.
    For all the home games I remember saying when he got the ball don't shoot bc he was on a 0-15 run for a while. I want to give him some credit and hope he has improved this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information