Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The next HUD

1. Default The next HUD

Regardless of the falling of chips in the coaching staff at UL---we need to look at the success of HUD and see what we want in the future----Personality to relate to all the kids, media, and fans----Knowledge to institute recruiting, strategic, and conditioning programs-----I think we have all seen it through his charisma --------He has been the antithesis of the former coaches ----some had a few of these characteristics, but he has them all!!!!! So guys who is the heir apparent of the job if there is an opening???? Current staff member, lower division coach moving up, higher division Coordinator, High School ledgen????? Let's hope there is not a need for this!!!!!

Default Re: The next HUD

Then dont create a topic about it if you want to "hope there is not a need for this!!!!!"

I know a guy. His name rhymes with "Berry Jaldwin," and I think he'd be a great fit. I hear he has a couple years of head coaching experience.

Seriously though, Hud is our coach until further notice, can we just worry about future coaches in 30 or so years after he retires from here??

4. Default Re: The next HUD

B-mer do inusrance companies issue checks before the wreck?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    B-mer do inusrance companies issue checks before the wreck?
    Do you wait for the hurricane to hit before you start boarding your windows?

oh lawd

This is a useless thread.

No point to it.

Boomer being Boomer

Dude, you are batting 1000 right now.

Don't be "That Guy"

Question: Who had ever heard of Hud before he was a candidate here? There are guys like him all over the country and i believe that if need be (please not any time soon) we can find another.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Depends on my level of insurgence.

I think we meed a big name coach if hud leaves Im thinking of someone like john porche

Just kidding

13. Default Re: The next HUD

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Do you board your windows up when something is brewing off the coast of Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Do you board your windows up when something is brewing off the coast of Africa?
    LOL

Good Grief

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information