Thread: Sometimes the answer would depend on the question

Default Sometimes the answer would depend on the question

Default Re: Sometimes the answer would depend on the question

OK, officially worried.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    OK, officially worried.
    Don't be. You can be unofficially worried, but now is not the time for it to be "official".

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Just curious anhil8or, why would you post this link, then 30 minutes later on the thread about Hud being a candidate, post the following:

"Guys. the sky is always falling.
    Take a step back and appreciate where we are where the rest of the country thought we'd be. and where we will be december 17th.
    Worry about all that other crap december 18th"

From some of the reports that are out there (including the one you posted here), there is definitely something to be concerned about. And I'm not sure why you feel the need to tell people when they can "worry" about any particular subject, but we are in a bye week, and will be playing in the NO Bowl regardless. Besides, there is a chance that if this happens, Coach Hud won't be our coach on December 18th.

So are we supposed to heed your advice, and not even consider the fact that we could lose the best thing that's happened to this program in decades in the very near future? Or should we read the article you posted and go into complete meltdown mode? Just curious.

Someone needs to let Ole Miss know about Hugh Freeze. I think he is a better fit for them.as in.take him not Hud.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    Don't be. You can be unofficially worried, but now is not the time for it to be "official".
    No I am officially worried. I am un officially shxxing. Later I will be officially shxxing.

The progression

worry.shxx.light hair on fire and run around.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Officially NOT worried. If he goes, he goes. Scott has a list of potential replacements. HUD cam here with the intent of moving to the big time. I would certainly love for him to be around for a few more years, but it might not be possible. What he has done here in LESS than 1 year is nothing short of amazing.

Coach HUD, best of luck with whatever the future holds for you!!!

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I feel like it's time to do a "Eat Mor Chikin" campaign.

"Hotty Toddy. Freeze by Goddy"
    "Hud. a BullDog in Cajun's Clothing"
    "Hud eats Black Bear Gumbo"
    "Freeze's pet name for his wife is Rebel"
    "Hud empties his trash in The Grove"
    "Hud backed the Yankees during the Civil War"
    "Freeze named his son Colonel Reb"
    "Hud's favorite song is Hail State"
    "Freeze has a tramp stamp of Colonel Reb kicking a Bulldog"

OK. for all of you gifted photoshoppers. get some pics of Hud on the Miss State sidelines holding up anti-Ole Miss signs. quick quick.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Just curious anhil8or, why would you post this link, then 30 minutes later on the thread about Hud being a candidate, post the following:

"Guys. the sky is always falling.
    Take a step back and appreciate where we are where the rest of the country thought we'd be. and where we will be december 17th.
    Worry about all that other crap december 18th"

From some of the reports that are out there (including the one you posted here), there is definitely something to be concerned about. And I'm not sure why you feel the need to tell people when they can "worry" about any particular subject, but we are in a bye week, and will be playing in the NO Bowl regardless. Besides, there is a chance that if this happens, Coach Hud won't be our coach on December 18th.

So are we supposed to heed your advice, and not even consider the fact that we could lose the best thing that's happened to this program in decades in the very near future? Or should we read the article you posted and go into complete meltdown mode? Just curious.
    I may have responded to the sky not falling before I posted this.

I still stand by my assessment that the sky is not falling. I posted this to keep everyone in the loop. That article is written by someone with a pay site similar to Cajun Ts. Keep in mind while he doesn't know for sure he has an idea. If Hud leaves he leaves the program better than where it was when he got here. Its way more attractive than it was a year ago. I fully believe Mr. Farmer and Dr. Savoie can find a suitable replacement.

I do not what Hud to leave Love the guy and what he does. This will be a yearly thing until he does leave though. Sit back and enjoy the new orleans bowl.

Don't worry. we let Hud know that Ole Miss sucks and he has a good thing here. I think we persuaded him to stay, guys.

Ole Miss could use a guy like HUD who would breathe life into the program. I'm scared.

12. Default Re: Sometimes the answer would depend on the question

Oh Johnny Boy the REBS the REBS are calling from Bama to louisiana and down to the coastal land!!!! What do you think that Manning wants??? What do you think that touhey wants???? Tell us what is going on with the hiring!!!!!!!! Quickly!!!!

HUD needs to not let go of the rope, he convinced these highly talented freshman to come here and help him build a powerhouse. His goal has not been reached and neither has those kids that committed to him and this program. Stay here, graduate this freshman class, kick a s s, take names then go get his dream job MSU, a win for all involved.

Thread Information