Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FIU PICTURES

Default FIU PICTURES

WWW.PRINTROOM.COM/PRO/PIROGUE

BUT HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK AT SOME.

Default Re: FIU PICTURES

SOME MORE.

3. Default Re: FIU PICTURES

Awesome those are worth buying FOR SURE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Awesome those are worth buying FOR SURE!!!
    The Cajuns are now 17-3 at home with me on the field taking pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue
    The Cajuns are now 17-3 at home with me on the field taking pictures

go to Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308
    go to Monroe
    LET ME JUST SAY THIS

THE CAJUNS ROAD RECORD WITH ME ON THE FIELD IS NOT A GOOD ONE.

need to superimpose some fans in the stands

8. Default Re: FIU PICTURES

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    I have come to the conclusion that the Red Zone should be moved to the corners because where the photogs are allowed to stand the corners always seem to be in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    No, some so called fans who stay out in the parking lot and those frat boys and sorority girls in those nice houses across the street need to superimpose their asses in the stands!

10. Default Re: FIU PICTURES

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    No, some so called fans who stay out in the parking lot and those frat boys and sorority girls in those nice houses across the street need to superimpose their asses in the stands!

Who do you think is in those student seats? the frat boys and sorority girls you so arrogantly claim are missing. I think you need to focus you misguided anger to those so-called fans who would rather listen to the LSU game on the radio than go to the game. Why is the upper deck on the home side always almost empty? Must be those damn frat boys. I am the president of my fraternity and I have been to alumni volunteer weekends over the years with my father, cleaned up the stadium after games, and I go to all UL athletics (with my friends) that I can. Those nice houses you refer to are only nice because of the work we put into making them look nice ( and I don't really consider them to be intrinsically nice). GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I have come to the conclusion that the Red Zone should be moved to the corners because where the photogs are allowed to stand the corners always seem to be in the background.
    Either that or ease up on letting us slip betwwen the players and get some great stuff.

More fans in attendance would be nice.

A Cajun bowl game better bring in more than A&M did.

The fraternities and sororities are the only students who do support. Those letters on the hill don't get put out by the university, the organizations put them out. Its all the morons that wanted to watch the LSWHO? game. It was also opening day of duck season which caused alot of people to not show as it does every year.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun
    The fraternities and sororities are the only students who do support. Those letters on the hill don't get put out by the university, the organizations put them out. Its all the morons that wanted to watch the LSWHO? game. It was also opening day of duck season which caused alot of people to not show as it does every year.
    The letters get put out their by members, likely a few pledges or brothers. The letters being ther does not mean the members are there for the game. While some of the frats may be there I see way too many sorority and fraternity groups remaining outside. However, if I painted with too broad of a brush then I apologize to those that do go in to support the team. but there are way too many, frats and GDI's alike, that are not showing up. Those that do go need to work to get the others in there just as we alums are trying to do the same.

The letters get put out their by members, likely a few pledges or brothers. The letters being ther does not mean the members are there for the game. While some of the frats may be there I see way too many sorority and fraternity groups remaining outside. However, if I painted with too broad of a brush then I apologize to those that do go in to support the team. but there are way too many, frats and GDI's alike, that are not showing up. Those that do go need to work to get the others in there just as we alums are trying to do the same.
    I think ya brought out the Wagner power sprayer on this one, tho your ultimate "pernt" is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308
    go to Monroe
    I did

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information