Thread: A few thoughts!!!

Default A few thoughts!!!

1)I loved the reverse call with Derek Smith late in the game when he could have just tried to run more clock. The last few games we have played the conservative style but this call was unbelievable.

2) This team has a swagger right now and you can tell. They are going into these games with an attitude and taking it to whoever they play.

3) I usually don't praise the advertiser but how about the Sunday sports section. I have never seen that much UL articles on there in my life. Thank You advertiser!!!

Default Re: A few thoughts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    1)I loved the reverse call with Derek Smith late in the game when he could have just tried to run more clock. The last few games we have played the conservative style but this call was unbelievable.

2) This team has a swagger right now and you can tell. They are going into these games with an attitude and taking it to whoever they play.

3) I usually don't praise the advertiser but how about the Sunday sports section. I have never seen that much UL articles on there in my life. Thank You advertiser!!!

I also thought the defense played more agressivley and it paid off. Early in the game the corners weren't giving those team yard cushions like they usually do. Late in the game when we had the lead and tiem was becomming a factor it did look like we softened up the press a bit in order not to give up a big play and let them back in the game. But I like the early aggressiveness.

UL Football Re: A few thoughts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    I also thought the defense played more agressivley and it paid off. Early in the game the corners weren't giving those tem yard cushions like they usually do. Late in the game when we had the lead and tiem was becomming a factor it did look like we softened up the press a bit in order not to give up a big play and let them back in the game. But I like the early aggressiveness.
    The Cajuns played well. Even that defensive "hiccup" that allowed them to score did not take away from how dominant we were. The difference in time of possession and plays run is something to behold. I would like to know the amount of time we ran off the clock during the drive that began at our one yard line.

It also helps to have two good Qb's!!

Default Re: A few thoughts!!!

Of all the things we have goin for our team, I think the dual-qb threat is the greatest.

Thread Information