Page 2 of 213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: PreGame 2011 New Orleans Bowl - Walking To New Orleans

1. Default Re: New Orleans bowl tickets are on sale

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Just went to New Orleans Bowl.com. Clicked on tickets and it redirected me to ticket master. $40.00 +$8.55.

I'm sure this will be the same price when they allot them to the teams envolved.
    In the past, the $40 tickets were end zone seats and not in the "team" seats. Not sure about this year, but to make sure, it would be wise to wait on UL to launch their tickets sales blitz for the bowl game. That way you'll be in the UL section, and you'll be supporting the Ragin' Cajuns' efforts to sell their allotment of tickets.

The number of tickets sold by the University may help sway other bowl committees to invite UL in future years if we sell our initial ticket allotment, and then go back to the bowl and ask for more tix to sell.

Default Re: New Orleans bowl tickets are on sale

I you look at the prices there are $40 tickets which are general admision in the endzones, and there are $60 tickets which are not available. I would assume the $60 tickets are the "team seats" which get distributed to the schools.

Quote Originally Posted by gatadotcom View Post
    In the past, the $40 tickets were end zone seats and not in the "team" seats. Not sure about this year, but to make sure, it would be wise to wait on UL to launch their tickets sales blitz for the bowl game. That way you'll be in the UL section, and you'll be supporting the Ragin' Cajuns' efforts to sell their allotment of tickets.

The number of tickets sold by the University may help sway other bowl committees to invite UL in future years if we sell our initial ticket allotment, and then go back to the bowl and ask for more tix to sell.
    Don't forget that the UL would be required to purchase the first allotmet of tickets whether or not we sell them all. This lets us make more or less money based on ticket sales, and the bowl always breaks even.

Hopefully the school sells some of the cheap tickets. I'm poor.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Just went to New Orleans Bowl.com. Clicked on tickets and it redirected me to ticket master. $40.00 +$8.55.

I'm sure this will be the same price when they allot them to the teams envolved.
    Don't buy them unless you are 100% sure UL gets the credit for the sale.

Default Re: N.O. Bowl Tickets

Let's focus! The only places to which we have been invited are WKU, MTSU, ASU and Arizona. Let's play one game at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Let's focus! The only places to which we have been invited are WKU, MTSU, ASU and Arizona. Let's play one game at a time.
    We don't play and the only thing we can focus on is this.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    You're like that dad on Varsity Blues.

Just wanted to move this thread back to page 1.

$40 was the minimum on the NO Bowl website.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I read an article a couple of nights back that said they averaged $58 per ticket last year. I would think low end would be about $30 and high end maybe $75 or so. Dependent on seat location.

Start putting aside your dollar bills y'all.
    You better start putting your dollar bills aside. I want good seats!

putting aside dollar bills sounds more like a trip to Bourbon St and not tickets to New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    putting aside dollar bills sounds more like a trip to Bourbon St and not tickets to New Orleans Bowl
    Better start doing that toowe gonna need a lot of bills while we down there. The $$$$ will be flowing into NOLA. They invite us back before the season starts for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Don't buy them unless you are 100% sure UL gets the credit for the sale.
    dont worry, i cant afford to buy tickets to a game im not sure the cajuns will be in. 6 wins ive seen before. I'll wait til i see our names on espn on a sunday night. It wont sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by gatadotcom View Post

That is the case this year as well. I called cajundome ticket office today, and that's what I was told.

Page 2 of 213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information