Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UL vs. UNT In-Game Thread ( UL 31 NT 28 )

1. Default Re: UL vs. UNT In-Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    New userjust found the site. Go CAJUNS! I hope they pull this off. Under 2 minutes, come on defense -- make something happen!
    Welcome Damon

What a great 2 minutes it was.

Default Re: UL vs. UNT In-Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    3 in a REAUX 2 to GEAUX

Whoa! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!! It sure is sweet! I think that is only UNT's 3rd SBC loss EVER!

UL Football Re: UL vs. UNT In-Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Welcome Damon

What a great 2 minutes it was.

I was on the phone talking to my dad as he too watched the final moments of the game. My son was with me watching also, and we ALL agreed our best DEFENSE at this point was our offense, and MAN did our line and backs really do LOUISIANA P R O U D!!!!

Did anyone catch the number of the Cajun that hit that showboat 81 and make him COUGH up the ball????????????????????

LOUISIANA PROUD,
    Daddy Cajun

Default Re: UL vs. UNT In-Game Thread ( UL 31 NT 28 )

47 Robert Terrell, good job Rudy!!!!

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: UL vs. UNT In-Game Thread

I agree, running the ball for as long and as much as we did, saved the defense from giving up any more points. This shouldn't be the plan, but until we correct this problem it's going to have to be this way.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    I was on the phone talking to my dad as he too watched the final moments of the game. My son was with me watching also, and we ALL agreed our best DEFENSE at this point was our offense, and MAN did our line and backs really do LOUISIANA P R O U D!!!!

Did anyone catch the number of the Cajun that hit that showboat 81 and make him COUGH up the ball????????????????????

LOUISIANA PROUD,
    Daddy Cajun

I am currently traveling back to the US from a business trip in Norway & Scotland. I have to say that I do not mind being waken up at 3am to be told that the Cajuns just finished beating NT! I never received so many phone calls in my live at 3am & I have to say that I did not get upset about being waken up.

sad as it may sound, i was praying we would kill more time off the clock before we scored. Our 2 minute defense is TERRIBLE! Glad our special teams made sure we didnt have to bite our nails too low! GOOD GAME CAJUNS 2 MORE TO GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by campo118
    sad as it may sound, i was praying we would kill more time off the clock before we scored. Our 2 minute defense is TERRIBLE! Glad our special teams made sure we didnt have to bite our nails too low! GOOD GAME CAJUNS 2 MORE TO GO!!
    Yeah, I was hoping we could run one more play before scoring. But it all worked out very well! Great job on the special team on that last return. It's always great when you can run out the clock at the the end rather than having to endure the nerves of hoping the defense can stop the opponent at the end.

Let's hope the team continues to take one game at a time. Next up: FIU. Hope the fans show up to show the team how much we appreciate their efforts this season, especially in the past 3 games. Let's get loud and be proud!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information