Thread: Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

1. Default Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

Good evening Ragin' Cajun fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

Default Re: Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

nice video and breakdown!

Good video, but when I clicked on it I was hoping for a hype up type video.

4. Default Re: Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

Emory you do good work.

Thanks

5. Default Re: Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Emory you do good work.

Thanks
    Thanks Turbine!!!

UL Football Re: Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

I wonder if Coach hud watched this?

Default Anyone else see this prediction by footballgameplan on Youtube?

I was on the stAte board and they had a game preview which had a thread running about it, I watched, thought it was cool, but the coolest thing that I didn't notice that someone brought up, the guy doing the preview is a former UL football player who graduated in 2003 (Emory Hunt). It's a pretty good breakdown, but the best is who he picks at the end. Nice to see some Vermilion Pride.

Default Re: Anyone else see this prediction by footballgameplan on Youtube?

Excellent job, Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    nice video and breakdown!
    I like what he called us:

The Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana!

Doesn't that sound and look better than the Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns? Similar to the Crimson Tide of Alabama. Alabama's Crimson Tide doesn't quite work. Why do we even use an " 's"?

Louisiana is how we brand ourselves. It is slowly working. Maybe we use and "L" for Louisiana, then we can print Louisiana and "L" on our gear and not worry about being in violation of anything. We can still call ourselves UL. Maybe we should clean up our logo to look more like Alabama's. (I can't figure out how to add attachments to this or I would include the Alabama logo.)

This is also like Texas. They are the University of Texas at Austin. They use a "T" on their gear, but call themselves UT.

He commented on how the cajuns need to improve on redzone conversions well, the announcers on espn3 said the cajuns were one of the best in the country. I'll try and look that stat up.

Ok I found it. cajuns are 4th in scoring % effeciency. http://www.teamrankings.com/college-.ne-scoring-pct

12. Default Re: Football Gameplan's Ragin Cajuns vs Arkansas State Preview Video

Shhh we don't want stAte to know.

Thread Information