Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Most exciting Cajun football game EVER!

UL Football Most exciting Cajun football game EVER!

I've seen a lot of Cajun football games, guys, but I can't remember ANY as exciting as this one was. Any of you old-timers like me remember one any better? Texas A&M was nice, but we were leading and held on. This one had us down 11 with only one time out left and two minutes on the clock! What about it? Was this the best come from behind win ever?????

Default Re: Most exciting Cajun football game EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Gueydanmayor View Post
    I've seen a lot of Cajun football games, guys, but I can't remember ANY as exciting as this one was. Any of you old-timers like me remember one any better? Texas A&M was nice, but we were leading and held on. This one had us down 11 with only one time out left and two minutes on the clock! What about it? Was this the best come from behind win ever?????
    I gotta admitafter 26 years I left with 3 minutes to go

I got a pass for this game the wife's birthday and two others to celebrate tonight and tomorrow and somehow I got to go to the game. I figured it couldn't hurt to get out a few minutes early just this once and try to make up a little bit. Listening to Jay on the radio just about killed me.

I'll say this. The players won this game.

I love this fufking team

Quote Originally Posted by Gueydanmayor View Post
    There MAY be one, but I can't remember it!

This will go down as one of the great comebacks of all time in Cajun history. My heart is still racing. Probably better than the Dwight Prudhomme great comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I gotta admitafter 26 years I left with 3 minutes to go

I got a pass for this game the wife's birthday and two others to celebrate tonight and tomorrow and somehow I got to go to the game. I figured it couldn't hurt to get out a few minutes early just this once and try to make up a little bit. Listening to Jay on the radio just about killed me.

I'll say this. The players won this game.
    I couldn't make it today, so I had CST on while listening to Jay and Steve. When Monroe scored to go up 35-24, my wife had supper ready, so I turned it off to spare myself the last 3 minutes.When I turned to TV back on I almost had a heart attack!! UL 36-ULM 35??!? WTF?!? Boy, did I learn my lesson! Fortunately, I got to hear the post-game highlights. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! 8-2!!!!!!!
    IN HUD WE TRUST!!!!

I may have heart problems thanks to this game

Replay is up on ESPN3

BTW, for the students. I found #13 from ULM on facebook. The guy who was talking crap.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000716002374

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Replay is up on ESPN3

BTW, for the students. I found #13 from ULM on facebook. The guy who was talking crap.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000716002374
    That is funny.he studied football?? Truth in advertising went a little too far.

This win showed us more of what this team is made of and I'm sure impressed bowl reps more than a blowout win would have

What a game. What a season. Yea Blanc! #Winning

I left with 3:00 to go and I hate myself for it. I was so upset but now I've learned my lesson. Unreal

What a Catch by Peoples to get us in the Redzone for the First TD!
    what an On side kickWhat a crazy chain of events for us to recover on THEIR 35!!!
    What a great come back and last but not least

what a great 12th man this team has to Yell their @ss off to secure the 5-0 record at home!

I'm so happy right now and would like to scream.but can't anymore as I screamed the whole game and cant talk lol

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    What a Catch by Peoples to get us in the Redzone for the First TD!
    what an On side kickWhat a crazy chain of events for us to recover on THEIR 35!!!
    What a great come back and last but not least

what a great 12th man this team has to Yell their @ss off to secure the 5-0 record at home!

I'm so happy right now and would like to scream.but can't anymore as I screamed the whole game and cant talk lol
    Players were very grateful to those who stayed. Gautier and Bentley took about 15 minutes to walk around the stadium. They really appreciated the fans for staying.

Did anybody hear coach Hud's postgame with Stevie afterwards? Jay, please, please, please put that online. I collapsed in my seat at Cajun Field and just started crying when I heard Hud break down.he was in shock. I don't think he's ever had a win like this. He sounded beside himself with shock.please Jay, we've got to hear it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information