Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: From the Bird's Nest: RoadTrip--Middle Tennessee

Default Re: From the Bird's Nest: RoadTrip--Middle Tennessee

Condolences on your dad, Jay.

Great story, though. And proof that God - and many plastic surgeons - are men.

Please accept condolences from me and Courtney for the loss of your father, Jay. So glad you were at least surrounded by friends when you heard the news. Continued prayers for you and your loved ones. May the memories of time spent with him warm your heart always, my friend.

And just so you know, I'll be lifting my glass in memory of your dad tonight while I watch the Chiefs and Chargers on Monday Night Football.

I'm sorry about your dad Jay. I lost mine 8 years ago and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him.

4. Default Re: From the Bird's Nest: RoadTrip--Middle Tennessee

Missed you on BEV--you had just left---Sorry about your loss---The Lord made time so we can gradually deal more and more with loved one's deaths.

5. Default Re: From the Bird's Nest: RoadTrip--Middle Tennessee

Jay I am so sorry for your loss, hold on the the very best memories, even if they make you the saddest. I hope you are doing OK.

6. Default Re: From the Bird's Nest: RoadTrip--Middle Tennessee

Jay - You have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your father.

Thank you for sharing the behind-the-scenes blogs, I really enjoy reading them.

7. Default Re: From the Bird's Nest: RoadTrip--Middle Tennessee

Truly sorry to hear about your father, Jay. Losing family is never easy.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Jay, I care. We care. My heart goes out to you and your family. Some of us in the UL family may be 20 feet to radio's length away from you, but we are part of a family in our own way. I'm sorry for your loss. My dad is soon to be 83 and he is a national treasure IMO. As a good friend of mine told me just the other day when our mutual friends' dad passed. "they've won" - I know what he meant and I think you do too.

Sandra and I send our condolences, Jay. You and your family are in our prayers.

You guys (and gals) are the best.

We got to Dallas last night. We'll get to see Dad this evening and give him a hero's burial on Wednesday. A large family is great during tough times. I'll see my five siblings in a little while.

We all agree that we're sad for us, but we're happy for him. His last few years were pretty tough.

During difficult times, you find out who your friends are. I'm finding out I have more than I could ever imagine.

Thank you, my friends.

Jay,

Deepest sympathies. I hope you do a tribute to your dad, and tell us some of what he told you about WWII.

Sorry to hear about the MT fans booing. I like those fans more than any others in the conference, shame they're getting down on their team.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

From my family to yours Jay we send our condolences God Bless.

Deepest condolences from me as well, Jay. I'll be praying along with the rest of the Ragin Pagin family for you and your loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    You guys (and gals) are the best.

We got to Dallas last night. We'll get to see Dad this evening and give him a hero's burial on Wednesday. A large family is great during tough times. I'll see my five siblings in a little while.

We all agree that we're sad for us, but we're happy for him. His last few years were pretty tough.

During difficult times, you find out who your friends are. I'm finding out I have more than I could ever imagine.

Thank you, my friends.
    Jay

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I lost my father a few years ago and my mother about 5 months ago, so I know what you are going through. Both went through difficult times before passing away as your father apparently did. Those last few tough years are over for him and he is in a better place now. God bless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information