Thread: UL Softball Fan Day

UL Softball UL Softball Fan Day

UL Softball Fan Appreciation Day will be Saturday, October 22 from 10 to 2 at the Park. Watch an intra squad game, meet the team and have somethng to eat.

Default Re: UL Softball Fan Day - Saturday Oct. 22

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu
    UL Softball Fan Appreciation Day will be Saturday, October 22 from 10 to 2 at the Park. Watch an intra squad game, meet the team and have somethng to eat.
    LuLu did you ever find out how the Cajuns fared in the fall games?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS

3-2 in Texas Tournament.Played alot of kids,but transfer pitcher did very well.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    3-2 in Texas Tournament.Played alot of kids,but transfer pitcher did very well.
    Guru, did you ever get that info for me?

Z.

5. UL Softball Fallball Softball at Cajun Basin

Today was Fan Day.

I couldn't make it but I did get to watch a full game yesterday. It was fun, the Lady Cajuns will be good once again. I am sure of it.

Attached Images Attached Images  

UL Softball Re: UL Softball Fan Day - Saturday Oct. 22

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    I went to the Fan Day today and talked to a lot of parents and fans. I surmised that the team didn't do as well in Houston as it did in Georgia. In the game I saw today, the seniors; Danyele, Brittany, Ashley E., Ashley K. all played extremely well. It really didn't seem that they skipped a beat from last year. The rest of the team needs a lot of work. Ashley K. (pitcher) was on target and was the best pitcher I saw. Lewallen has so much movement on the ball, but it wasn't going over the plate today. There were 24 on the field. WOW! Several freshmen walk-ons. Jessica Lemoine is fearless at catcher. I was impressed with the comraderie I saw on the team. The girls really like one another. The team is tall. They will get better. The '06 season will be exciting. That's MY view.

7. Default Re: UL Softball Fan Day

I saw some good base running and pitching on Friday.

Attached Images Attached Images    

UL Softball Re: UL Softball Fan Day

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I saw some good base running and pitching on Friday.
    In picture one, who is that running the base, Desi Chapman? Who is catching? Is that the girl from Erath?
    In picture two, I recognize Holly Tankersley pitching and Deserea Griffin at third.
    Noticed the brick for the wall. The park is undergoing some changes. I am not sure I like a BRICK (hard when you run into it) fence. It is a nice park, but now, all of the parks in the country are nice OR better than nice. The parks I've been in away from the state are exceptional. Everyone seems to be " in the money " for park improvements. Even McNeese, Northwestern and ULM have upgraded their parks within the last year. LSU is building a multi million dollar park. Nicholls has a rest room in their dug out.
    Softball all over the USA is improving and moving up to the level we've been in for some time. It is going to be harder and harder to stay with the pack with so little money to work with. One thing going for us is TRADITION and an excellent program which the athletes buy into and the coaches continue to provide. It takes a lot of work! We have been lucky to have had such dedicated coaches and assistants here.

Thread Information