Thread: Attn, all of the supportors of Coach Hall.

UL Basketball Attn, all of the supportors of Coach Hall.

This is a message for all of those that were screaming about Coach Hall's contract (and others); it is time to put up a little money to support the program. I recently received my season ticket "punch card." for women's basketball. My ticket # is 20, so that means when mine was issued only 19 others had bought season tickets . This is a shame considering how the team is loaded and how many of you complained about how long it took to renew the coaches contract. We need to show support for this program before they start to play this year. If we are going to talk the talk, we should walk the walk.

Here is the deal on season tickets for women's basketball:

1. It is a punch card, so more than one person can use it to get admission to a single game.

2. Each card contains 15 admissions for only $45.00, a whopping $3.00 per person per game. (a hell of a deal!)

3. The seating at women's game are open seating, first come first serve. All of the seats at E.K. Long are excellent seats.

4. If you go to the men-women double header games that the women play in the Cajun Dome (if there any this year) you get in to the men's game for free. (they do not clear the arena)

5. Even though the Cajuns will be young this year, they will have as much talent as any team in the Belt and I expect they will be in the thick of the conference race.

Anyway, get off of your butt and go down to grab the best sports deal in Lafayette!

This is a GREAT IDEA Re: Attn, all of the supportors of Coach Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish
    1. It is a punch card, so more than one person can use it to get admission to a single game.
    I might have to think about it just for their being so smart.

Default Re: Attn, all of the supportors of Coach Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish
    This is a message for all of those that were screaming about Coach Hall's contract (and others); it is time to put up a little money to support the program. I recently received my season ticket "punch card." for women's basketball. My ticket # is 20, so that means when mine was issued only 19 others had bought season tickets . This is a shame considering how the team is loaded and how many of you complained about how long it took to renew the coaches contract. We need to show support for this program before they start to play this year. If we are going to talk the talk, we should walk the walk.

Here is the deal on season tickets for women's basketball:

2. Each card contains 15 admissions for only $45.00, a whopping $3.00 per person per game. (a hell of a deal!)

3. The seating at women's game are open seating, first come first serve. All of the seats at E.K. Long are excellent seats.

4. If you go to the men-women double header games that the women play in the Cajun Dome (if there any this year) you get in to the men's game for free. (they do not clear the arena)

5. Even though the Cajuns will be young this year, they will have as much talent as any team in the Belt and I expect they will be in the thick of the conference race.

Anyway, get off of your butt and go down to grab the best sports deal in Lafayette!

Crawfish:
    Let me add too. If all our Die-Hards would like to see Anna P. play 1 more time for their memory. She will be in a Jackson Babes uniform at E.K. Long on Sat Nov. 5th @ 6 P.M. Hope our fans will support us and give Anna one more "thanks" for what you did for our program. Buy those tickets, you are going to need them before it's all over.
    Headragincajun1

UL Basketball Re: Attn, all of the supportors of Coach Hall.

That is fantastic! It will make the exhibition game much more exciting.

Geaux Cajuns!
    Geaux "Ragin Russian!"

Thread Information