Thread: ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

Default ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

Has anyone heard anything about Babb yet for this weekend. Hopefully he is back but we still need to use desormeaux in certain situations during the game. We should bring them both out of the shotgun and the defense wont know who is getting the ball or what either one will do. At this point the best athletes have got to be on the field. There is no argument that Babb and Desormeaux are two of our best athletes on the field. I cant imagine how painful it would be to watch UL Monroe play on our field in the Bourbon Bowl. We have got to get this turned around.

Default Re: ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

I just heard on Jay's show that he is questionable for Saturday. Meaning he will play if needed. Looks like Mike will start.

3. Default Re: ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

I expect Mike to go the distance for us on Saturday. I don't think it is time to put Jerry back on the field another week of healing can only help matters.

UL Football Re: ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

Article in this mornings Advertiser says he's back throwing, but will probably be next week for active duty.

Will he be eligible to apply for a medical red-shirt? If so, I say just sit him the rest of the season!

6. Default Re: ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

Quote Originally Posted by lxa656
    Will he be eligible to apply for a medical red-shirt? If so, I say just sit him the rest of the season!
    I believe BOP said somewhere the answer is no. He was already in his 3rd game of the season when he was injured.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77
    I expect Mike to go the distance for us on Saturday. I don't think it is time to put Jerry back on the field another week of healing can only help matters.
    I figure QB is the least of our concerns. Offense is productive under both. Defense needs to stop giving up 4 touchdowns every game. Yeah, I know about the offensive turnovers. It wouldn't be a concern if the D could stop somebody. Marcus Vick threw more ints than I can count last night for VT, but the D only gave up 3 points and created some turnovers of their own.

UL Football Re: ANY NEWS ON JERRY?

I agree with ATXCajun. If defense can get on the ball (pun intended) we'll be unstoppable in the Belt.

God Bless

Thread Information