Thread: Sunbelt Network Game

Default Sunbelt Network Game

Does anyone have information as to whether this week's game vs MT, will be televised on LUS fiber? It is a Sunbelt Network game. I was just wondering, because I called LUS and they truly did not know at this time.

Default Re: Sunbelt Network Game

Quote Originally Posted by dstroker1 View Post
    Does anyone have information as to whether this week's game vs MT, will be televised on LUS fiber? It is a Sunbelt Network game. I was just wondering, because I called LUS and they truly did not know at this time.
    Sun Belt Network games are generally carried by Cox Sports, channel 37 on LUS. I am going to check their lineup for this weekend to see if it is posted yet.

It is listed at 6:30 on Channel 37 on LUS for Saturday night. That is Coxs Sports, also available on Cox television, only in HD as well.

What if you don't have cox?

Will direct TV have it somewhere?

Negative...if it's on Cox...it's only on Cox. They will show it on the ESPN Gameplan but it's blacked out for Cox's area.

Dish network carries it on some regional packages

Espn 3 says it will be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Espn 3 says it will be on.
    But it will be blacked out in the sunbelt network area a usual. My game info center thread will have all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    But it will be blacked out in the sunbelt network area a usual. My game info center thread will have all the details.
    You da man!

I hope you don't mind, I copied a portion of your info and pasted into an email I send out weekly to our group; it is chocked full of good info! We happened to have a group up in Shreveport and they were able to listen to the game.

i don't think it will be HD

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Negative...if it's on Cox...it's only on Cox. They will show it on the ESPN Gameplan but it's blacked out for Cox's area.
    LUS does carry Cox Sports TV (CST). It is on Channel 37. Therefore Saturday's game IS- repeat IS available on LUS. LUS dos not carry Cox 4. The recently televised home games were carried on Cox 4 and those were not available on LUS. Different deal this Saturday. Reason for the local blackout on ESPN3 is because it is carried on a regular TV network locally.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    As promised...
    https://forumeus.com/...me-Info-Center

The game is blacked out in the areas in black on the map...
    http://espn.go.com/watchespn/blackou...null&id=272912

Hope, this all helps!

Thread Information