Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: WHITE OUT The Swamp

Default Re: Whiteout The Swamp ( Last Home Game )

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    So Monroe is wearing white and we are wearing red???? Does anybody know the Home/away rule????
    Normally, that is the rule. Colors at home, whites on the road; unless you have premission before hand.

App. we have done so with the SBC and ULM for this game. I believe the visitors have to approve the decision too. ULM likes it b/c now they get to where their home jerseys on the road, and in state no less. UL likes it, b/c we get to kick their ___ and send them back home.

UL Football Re: Whiteout The Swamp ( Last Home Game )

I do have a question for the locals. Is Lafayette advertising this? Are the local radio/TV outlets getting the word out?

So far I have seen it mentioned on ragincajuns.com and RP. The only people that visit those sites are us die-hards. What will the other 27,000 people wear? Will they all show up in red and have no clue about the promotion?

I'm sure if they are doing something, it will likely kick off this week. So maybe the word hasn't gotten out yet?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    I do have a question for the locals. Is Lafayette advertising this? Are the local radio/TV outlets getting the word out?

So far I have seen it mentioned on ragincajuns.com and RP. The only people that visit those sites are us die-hards. What will the other 27,000 people wear? Will they all show up in red and have no clue about the promotion?

I'm sure if they are doing something, it will likely kick off this week. So maybe the word hasn't gotten out yet?
    "The 7th win" will help the local media talk about UL and White-out will get mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "The 7th win" will help the local media talk about UL and White-out will get mentioned.
    Yep.

Default Re: WHITE OUT The Swamp

Unbelievable!!! The whiney-assed hoax fans (yes, for those hicks hoax trolls lurking here, I'm insulting you again) actually believe that we are doing this white uniform at home thing because we believe it makes us like LSUA&MC. Only a bunch of mental midget fans of a school that is accustomed to deception (such as claiming the attendance of a game in Arkansas as a home crowd or large tarps as buts in the seats to pad attendance) could dream up such a scenario. Not one UL fan made such a connection between the all whites and State but the Chickenhoax thought of it immediately.

What a pathetic bunch of losers. And they'll remain a bunch of losers as long as they spend more time obsessing about UL and our efforts to improve our lot instead of worrying about making there program better.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Unbelievable!!! The whiney-assed hoax fans (yes, for those hicks hoax trolls lurking here, I'm insulting you again) actually believe that we are doing this white uniform at home thing because we believe it makes us like LSUA&MC. Only a bunch of mental midget fans of a school that is accustomed to deception (such as claiming the attendance of a game in Arkansas as a home crowd or large tarps as buts in the seats to pad attendance) could dream up such a scenario. Not one UL fan made such a connection between the all whites and State but the Chickenhoax thought of it immediately.

What a pathetic bunch of losers. And they'll remain a bunch of losers as long as they spend more time obsessing about UL and our efforts to improve our lot instead of worrying about making there program better.
    Seriously? Thats some good stuff!!

Z

Wife and I were in town from Houston Friday and stopped by the University Bookstore around 10:00am. Staff could not set up racks fast enough students were packed in there and white shirts were moving fast. Staff were very excited. We purchased 2 white under armour shirts and two black shirts.have every color. Man, what a season. We will be back in Lafayette with our Houston crowd Fridaywe have made it to every game. Sure wish Doc Ehrhardt could have lived long enough to see this finally happen here. He would have loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Seriously? Thats some good stuff!!

Z
    On the bright side I hear that there won't be an empty seat in the visitors' section. The Hoax are bringing 5.count 'em 5of their trademarked maroon tarps to support their team!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Wife and I were in town from Houston Friday and stopped by the University Bookstore around 10:00am. Staff could not set up racks fast enough students were packed in there and white shirts were moving fast. Staff were very excited. We purchased 2 white under armour shirts and two black shirts.have every color. Man, what a season. We will be back in Lafayette with our Houston crowd Fridaywe have made it to every game. Sure wish Doc Ehrhardt could have lived long enough to see this finally happen here. He would have loved it.
    Man, you sure got that right! It's sorta like Buddy D missing out on the Saints' Super Bowl season. I'm very sorry that Doc missed this season at UL. The year after I graduated, I got season tickets and they were in the row right in front of Doc. We enjoyed talking during the games. Miss him, he was a great guy.

No, No, No. I refuse to take off my black shirt for this one. I switched to black starting with the first home game and they have not lost yet. I will be the black dot in a sea of white in section D1. Even when not at home, I wore black shirt to watch on TV or internet except 1 game, WKU. (bad move!!) NO NO NO Never going to take it off again until the end of the game. Maybe team will wear black helments. Already have my tickets to go the Arizona game in Tucson and guess what color shirt I will wear in the desert???? RIGHT!!!!Black!!!!!. Not going to change, never NO.

Quote Originally Posted by garmen View Post
    No, No, No. I refuse to take off my black shirt for this one. I switched to black starting with the first home game and they have not lost yet. I will be the black dot in a sea of white in section D1. Even when not at home, I wore black shirt to watch on TV or internet except 1 game, WKU. (bad move!!) NO NO NO Never going to take it off again until the end of the game. Maybe team will wear black helments. Already have my tickets to go the Arizona game in Tucson and guess what color shirt I will wear in the desert???? RIGHT!!!!Black!!!!!. Not going to change, never NO.
    Broreally? I don't think your choice of T-shirt will change the outcome of the game. Just put on some white!

Nope. 30 years watching and hoping tells me if black works then I stick with it. Maybe I will wear a white tee-shirt under it.

Nope. 30 years watching and hoping tells me if black works then I stick with it. Maybe I will wear a white tee-shirt under it.
    or wear the black shirt and wear a white shirt over it

14. Default

You sound negative but I know you are not!
    Because on a negative black IS white!

I asked Coach about white helmets. He didn't say no.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information