Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: WHITE OUT The Swamp

Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Why do "we" always need someone else to "step up" and do something for "us"?

The T-shirts have been mentioned at $5 each . that is 5 one dollar bills. That is less than one six-pack.

Think of it this way; the game is starting at 2:30, that is 3 1/2 hours earlier than normal. Let's just say over that time period you could / would drink two six packs . since you won't be drinking them because you are in the game, save the money and buy a T-shirt.

If we always want somebody else to do something for us, we will never get to where we want to be!

Step it up people; let's make this "whiteout" a huge success!

Go CAJUNS!

Why do "we" always need someone else to "step up" and do something for "us"?

The T-shirts have been mentioned at $5 each . that is 5 one dollar bills. That is less than one six-pack.

Think of it this way; the game is starting at 2:30, that is 3 1/2 hours earlier than normal. Let's just say over that time period you could / would drink two six packs . since you won't be drinking them because you are in the game, save the money and buy a T-shirt.

If we always want somebody else to do something for us, we will never get to where we want to be!

Step it up people; let's make this "whiteout" a huge success!

Go CAJUNS!
    its the american way these days, sit on your a s s, complain and wait for someone else to do it.

Who ever put up the gameday information on the Ragin Cajun Athletic sign on bertrand has it all wrong, the Sign says November 4, 2PM, Wear Red. Ugh, who should I call to correct this?

Nov 4th is the friday which WOULD be a wear red day. The sign needs to say wear WHITE to the game on Nov 5th.

At what point will it be when we as fans quit finding something to _____ and moan about? So you don't have white? Who cares Get some. Support your team and support your athletic department. Why must there always be a negative nancy or debbie downer with everything we do.

Its a freaking white T shirt.

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    At what point will it be when we as fans quit finding something to _____ and moan about? So you don't have white? Who cares Get some. Support your team and support your athletic department. Why must there always be a negative nancy or debbie downer with everything we do.

Its a freaking white T shirt.

Seriously.
    I'm wearin my White authentic replica Jersey I got last year. I've been wearing my game worn red jersey, but it'll have to stay home for this one. With that said, I understand the frustration to a degree because a lot of people have red gear specifically to wear for games. If I were the university, I'd push some white gear hard NOW. Promote it, say its for sale at the book store and get people ready to do this event right.

Bookstore has their white merchandise 20% off with more coming early next week! Looks like its time to load up with white gear, always looking for an excuse to buy new UL gear!

Quote Originally Posted by USL Alum93 View Post
    Bookstore has their white merchandise 20% off with more coming early next week! Looks like its time to load up with white gear, always looking for an excuse to buy new UL gear!
    I concur! Went by there earlier and they have lots of new gear! They already have the $5 white tshirts with "Ragin Cajuns" across the front and yes everything else white is 20% off.

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    I concur! Went by there earlier and they have lots of new gear! They already have the $5 white tshirts with "Ragin Cajuns" across the front and yes everything else white is 20% off.
    Do they still close at noon on Fridays?

Do they still close at noon on Fridays?
    HOURS
    MONDAY - THURSDAY
    7:40 A.M. - 4:50 P.M.
    FRIDAY
    7:40 A.M. - 12:20 P.M.

And I believe they will be set up at Cajunfield next friday from 10-6, selling the white tshirts

HOURS
    MONDAY - THURSDAY
    FRIDAY

And I believe they will be set up at Cajunfield next friday from 10-6, selling the white tshirts
    Thanks.

HOURS
    MONDAY - THURSDAY
    FRIDAY

What does this shirt look like?; What is on it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    What does this shirt look like?; What is on it?
    Ragin cajuns like on the helmets

Name:  image-1.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  20.9 KBLike this Maybe?

Name:  3ULwhitemask.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  4.4 KBI'd like this one with a white shell.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information