Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: WHITE OUT The Swamp

Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

For the husky people like myself.white is not flattering. But I will suck it up. And suck it in the gut.all day.

2. Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

Man I just wonder how we get the word out???/ What if we need a Jacket????? I can just see a half ___ deal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I don't have a white UL shirt. Da Peppa Pit is gonna need the school to donate shirts.
    White ts with a UL painted on? That we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Man I just wonder how we get the word out???/ What if we need a Jacket????? I can just see a half ___ deal!!!!
    Let's see.it was posted on ragincajuns.com and I found out from KATC. Seems like the athletic department notified news outlets. How else do you want them to get the word out your majesty?

ULtimatecajun was right.UL fans will complain about anything

Ragin' Cajuns Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

From ragincajuns.com:

Im kind of excited about it. There is nothing wrong with a little creativity. we wear red to every game. i think the team would be pumped up running out onto the field and seeing a sea of white. LETS DO THIS!

The 10 day is calling for a high of 79 and low of 59 with a 0% chance of rain for Nov. 5th. Things could change but its looking like it should be a beautiful day. With the the game starting in the afternoon, a white t-shirt should be fine.

This is an excellent idea!

Let me give kudos to the administration for embracing one of the university's official colors, WHITE.

The only issue may be that people will have a hard time finding white UL gear in their closets as the university has spent the better part of the last deacade flooding the market with black and yellow garbage.

9. Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

Why not invite all area bands---from the 8 parishes---Give them white tee shirts and sit them in the section that is sparsely occupied on the student's side!!!!!---Probably too late but could have gotten the sheet music for all to play some songs together!!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Why not invite all area bands---from the 8 parishes---Give them white tee shirts and sit them in the section that is sparsely occupied on the student's side!!!!!---Probably too late but could have gotten the sheet music for all to play some songs together!!!!
    Have you written the full arrangement for a marching band to play "Roll On Ragin Cajuns, Roll On"? I see you out there on an elevated stage kind of like an Elton John concert where the stadium lights are completely off. and as the band starts the intro to the song. the stage rises and slowly spins facing the grandstand. as several monster spotlights hit you. you are decked out in a vermillion sequined tuxedo. complete with a large top hat. and some huge white-framed sunglasses. You begin by pounding out a few notes on the piano with one hand as you raise your hand in the "UL" sign. the crowd goes bonkers. then the massive UL horn and drums back you up as the new stadium sound system roars to your piano play and singing. and of course three excellent (and hot) female backup singers flank you. belting out counter melodies. "Roll On Ragin Cajuns, Roll On!"

Ragin' Cajuns Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Have you written the full arrangement for a marching band to play "Roll On Ragin Cajuns, Roll On"? I see you out there on an elevated stage kind of like an Elton John concert where the stadium lights are completely off. and as the band starts the intro to the song. the stage rises and slowly spins facing the grandstand. as several monster spotlights hit you. you are decked out in a vermillion sequined tuxedo. complete with a large top hat. and some huge white-framed sunglasses. You begin by pounding out a few notes on the piano with one hand as you raise your hand in the "UL" sign. the crowd goes bonkers. then the massive UL horn and drums back you up as the new stadium sound system roars to your piano play and singing. and of course three excellent (and hot) female backup singers flank you. belting out counter melodies. "Roll On Ragin Cajuns, Roll On!"

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Please, NOC, don't encourage him in this thread! He's already gone around the bend (and going commando, too! Yikes!) Don't need to see what else his "creative" mind will come up with next! LOL! Go back into your cubbyhole, J1M!!! Do it now! (mutter, mutter) "thong or no thong" . (shakes head) . Sure hope Hud doesn't see this, he might lose his "Hudness"!

13. Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

Passed by the bookstore this morning. They started putting out a bunch of white apparel in the front of the store. I overheard one of the workers saying they will be getting more stuff over the next couple of days as well.

ps. my above words were "white-outed" (winks)

15. Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

I think it would be awesome if we rolled out a white helmet for the game

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information